2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th November 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Guessing on the GMAT

I am doing preparation for GMAT exam I requires sample paper of exam . Can you please give here guess paper for GMAT exam ?
Similar Threads
Thread
Uic mba gmat
GMAT or GRE for MBA
Gmat uic
MBA UK Without GMAT
Gmat gdl
GMAT Guessing Strategies
How much is the GMAT
Gmat ims
Take GMAT
Gmat nyc
Wvu gmat
Ics gmat
Fiu gmat
Get MBA without GMAT
Best GMAT course
Take the GMAT
Gmat gcf
GRE or GMAT for MS
Mfe gmat
GMAT And GRE
20th November 2015, 10:22 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Guessing on the GMAT

As you want I am here giving you guess paper for GMAT exam .

Sample paper :

If the sum of 3 consecutive integers is 54, then what is the product of the smallest and largest of these integers?

a) 280
b) 292
c) 312
d) 320
e) 323

If a bottle is to be selected at random from a certain collection of bottles, what is the probability that the bottle will be defective?

(1) The ratio of the number of bottles in the collection that are defective to the number that are not defective is 3:500.

(2) The collection contains 3,521 bottles.

A. If statement 1 alone is sufficient to answer the question, but statement 2 alone is not sufficient.

B. If statement 2 alone is sufficient to answer the question, but statement 1 alone is not sufficient.

C. If both statements together are needed to answer the question, but neither statement alone is sufficient.

D. If either statement by itself is sufficient to answer the question.

E. If not enough facts are given to answer the question.

If a grocery shopper received $0.25 off the original price of a certain product by using a coupon, what was the original price of the product?

(1) The shopper received a 20 percent discount by using the coupon.

(2) The original price was 25 percent higher than the price the shopper paid by using the coupon.

A. Statement 1 alone is sufficient but statement 2 alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked.

B. Statement 2 alone is sufficient but statement 1 alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked.

C. Both statements 1 and 2 together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement is sufficient alone.

D. Each statement alone is sufficient to answer the question.

E. Statements 1 and 2 are not sufficient to answer the question asked and additional data is needed to answer the statements

What is the rate, in cubic feet per minute, at which water is flowing into a certain rectangular tank?

(1) The height of the water in the tank is increasing at the rate of 2 feet per minute.

(2) The capacity of the tank is 216 cubic feet.

A. Statement 1 alone is sufficient but statement 2 alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked.

B. Statement 2 alone is sufficient but statement 1 alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked.

C. Both statements 1 and 2 together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement is sufficient alone.

E. Statements 1 and 2 are not sufficient to answer the question asked and additional data is needed to answer the statements.

Pam and Ed are in a line to purchase tickets. How many people are in the line?

(1) There are 20 people behind Pam and 20 people in front of Ed.

(2) There are 5 people between Pam and Ed.

E. Statements 1 and 2 are not sufficient to answer the question asked and additional data is needed to answer the statements.

What is the volume of a certain cube?

(1) The sum of the areas of the faces of the cube is 54.

(2) The greatest possible distance between two points on the cube is

with knowledge of general math and everyday facts, are sufficient for answering the question

How many pounds did I lose after my last diet?

(1). I lost 10% of my original weight.
(2). After the diet, I weighed 170 pounds.

A. Statement 1 ALONE is sufficient, but statement 2 alone is not sufficient

B. Statement 2 ALONE is sufficient, but statement 1 alone is not sufficient.

C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement alone is sufficient.

D. EACH statement ALONE is sufficient

E. Statements 1 and 2 TOGETHER are NOT sufficient

I have 16 sheep, some of which are white and some are black. How many are black?

(1).The number of white sheep is higher than the number of black ones by 2.
(2).The number of white sheep is odd.

C. BOTH statements TOGETHER are sufficient, but NEITHER statement alone is sufficient.

I have to borrow a book, which I can do either at school or at the library. Which one is closest to my home?

(1). It takes me half an hour to drive to school from my home.
(2). It takes me one hour to get to the library from my school.

A raincoat and an umbrella cost a total of $53.50. What is the cost of the raincoat?

(1) If the cost of the raincoat were to increase by 10 percent, the raincoat and the umbrella would cost a total of $58.00.

(2) The cost of the raincoat is $2.50 more than 5 times the cost of the umbrella.

B. Statement 2 alone is sufficient but statement 1 alone is not sufficient to answer the question asked

D. Each statement alone is sufficient to answer the question..

E. Statements 1 and 2 are not sufficient to answer the question asked and additional data is needed to answer the statement

In year X a total of 355 billion dollars was spent for health care in the United States, 30 percent of which was spent by private health insurance companies. Was the amount spent for health care by the federal government’s medicare program less than 60 billion dollars?

(1) In year X medicare spent more than 1/2, but less than 2/3 , of the amount spent by the private health insurance companies for health care.
(2) In year X medicare spent 50 billion dollars less for health care than the amount spent by private health insurance companies.

Jane is in a certain ticket line in which each of the other people in the line is either behind her or ahead of her. In the line, the number of people ahead of Jane is 5 more than the number of people behind her. What is the total number of people in the line?

(1) There are 11 people ahead of Jane in the line
(2) The total number of people in the line is 3 times the number of people behind Jane.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in