2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th September 2014, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

Re: GTU MBA Admission

As you are asking about the GTU means Gujarat Technical University which came into influence back in the year 16th of May, 2007. as you are asking about the MBA program then let me tell you that it offers you the MBA Program

As you are asking about the Basic Eligibility for MBA Program let me tell you that to get admission in MBA Program of GTU then you have to pass the entrance test exam Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) conducted by Gujarat Technological University (GTU) IN MONTH OF June/July

Basic eligibility

Applicants must have done the Graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST students) aggregate are eligible to apply for the test subject to fulfilling at least one of the following criteria:

1. Applicants must passed graduation from one the Universities located in Gujarat.

2. Applicants who just come in the final year and the Applicants who are in the final year of Graduation are also eligible for the test. There is neither an age limit nor an attempt limit.

Contact detail

Gujarat Technological University
K-6 Circle, E-4 Electronic Estate, G.I.D.C, Sector - 26,, Near Government Polytechnic, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028- ‎
079 2326 7800

Map

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=GTU+&hl=en&ll=23.107385,72.593837&spn=0.010 263,0.01869&sll=28.547038,77.19286&sspn=0.009801,0 .01869&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
20th March 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in the MBA course in the Gujarat Technological University? Can you please tell me about its admission eligibility?
20th March 2015, 02:03 PM
Super Moderator

The Gujarat Technological University is commonly referred as GTU. The Gujarat Technological University was established in 16th of May, 2007.

You are asking for the Gujarat Technological University MBA admission eligibility. Here I am providing you details about this.

The applicant who wants to take admission in the Gujarat Technological University MBA course should have creak the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET)..

Eligibility:

To appear in the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) a candidate shall have passed the qualifying examination (a degree in any discipline) with minimum of 50% marks (45% marks in case of Scheduled Caste

A candidate who has appeared at the final year (Bachelor’s Degree) examination of any university recognized by the Association of Indian shall be treated as provisionally eligible for GCET.

GCET Syllabus

The following are the types of questions that are asked in GCET.

Analytical and Logical Reasoning:
Visual Reasoning
Alphabet and Number Series
Coding and Decoding
Conclusions, Assumptions, Arguments and Courses of Action
Blood Relations and Directions based questions

Quantitative Aptitude
Arithmetic
Quantitative basics, Speed Maths and Numbers
Geometry and Algebra
Permutation and Combination, Probability and Set Theory

General Knowledge and General Business Enviornment
English Language Skills

Address:

K-6 Circle, E-4 Electronic Estate, G.I.D.C, Sector - 26, Near Government Polytechnic, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028 ‎
079 2326 7800 ‎

Map
[MAP]Gujarat Technological University[/MAP]
22nd March 2016, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

GTU MBA Admission

What is the eligibility conditions to get admission in Master of business administration (MBA) course at Gujarat Technological University (GTU) ?
22nd March 2016, 08:28 AM
Super Moderator

As you want I am here telling you about the eligibility conditions to get admission in Master of business administration (MBA) course at Gujarat Technological University (GTU)

Admission eligibility :
Candidates who are secured minimum 45% marks in the final year graduation are eligible to get admission in to MBA course.

Candidates have to appear in Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GCET) .

Syllabus for the course:

Semester 1:
Accounting for Managers (AFM)
Economics for Managers (EFM)
Management Information Systems (MIS)
Managerial Communication (MC)
Organizational Behaviour (OB)
Principles of Management (POM)
Quantitative Analysis (QA)

Semester 2 :
Cost and Management Accounting (CMA)
Environment for Business (EFB)
Financial Management (FM)
Human Resource Management (HRM)
Marketing Management (MM)
Production and Operations Management (POM)
Research Methodology and Operations Research (RM&OR)

Address:
K-6 Circle, E-4 Electronic Estate, G.I.D.C
Near Govt Polytechnic, Sector - 26
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382028

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in