2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

FIIB or NDIM

Which College is best between Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB)and New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM) for MBA Program? I was appeared in Entrance Test of Both Colleges and got passed in both exams. Now I got confused that in which college I should take admission. So provide suggestion for admission. Which College offers Best MBA Program between FIIB and NDIM?
Similar Threads
Thread
NDIM Infrastructure
NDIM Website
Ndim gd pi
Which is better JIM'S or NDIM
NDIM CAT Cut Off
Ndim ipu
NDIM VS IBS Gurgaon
Ndim bba
Mba ndim
Ndim mba
Ndim for mba
Ndim
Ndim vs bimm
NDIM MBA Admissions
Jim's vs ndim
NDIM fee for MBA
BBA from NDIM
NDIM Map
NDIM vs Amity
IMM Vs NDIM
27th April 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: FIIB or NDIM

Tell me the best Institute among Fortune Institute of International Business FIIB and New Delhi Institute of Management NDIM?
27th April 2018, 07:10 PM
Super Moderator

Re: FIIB or NDIM

I am telling you the ranking of both the Institutes, Fortune Institute of International Business FIIB and New Delhi Institute of Management NDIM

Fortune Institute of International Business FIIB

Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB) is a premier Business B-School in Delhi, has worked towards rediscovering and reinventing MBA Education through developing an industry relevant and global curriculum delivered by erudite faculty.

The focus of FIIB has been to bring a transformation in the mindset of its college students by encouraging them to make a difference in whichever field they choose.

Ranking-

Ranked 7 in North Zone Top B-Schools in India

Ranked 33 Top Pvt.
B-Schools in India

Ranked 34 Top Pvt.
B-Schools in India

New Delhi Institute of Management NDIM

The New Delhi Institute of Management is a private, not for profit, business school that is located in Tughlakabad, New Delhi.

It is currently ranked amongst the Top 10 B-Schools and 7th amongst the Top Private B-Schools of India by latest survey of Business World, June 2013.

It is ranked as the 12th Best Private B-School in India and 3rd Best Private B-School in entire North India by AIMA-Business Standard, June 2015.

NDIM's Industry Interface and Scale of Operations ranked as No.1 in India by AIMA-Business Standard, June 2015.

WCRC Leaders-Asia & KPMG ranked NDIM amongst the Fastest Growing B-Schools of Asia, January 2014.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in