2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Faculty Of Law DU Delhi

I am interested to make my career in the field of Law and for this I want to join the DU University Delhi for taking admission in the law degree. Please provide me the lists of all the law courses available offered by faculty of law at DU? Also tell me the last date to apply for admission at this University?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Delhi Faculty
IIT New Delhi Faculty
IIT Delhi Library Faculty
The Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) Delhi University Delhi
MBA faculty jobs in Delhi
JNU Delhi Faculty List
IIT Delhi Faculty Positions
IIT Delhi Faculty Salary
Faculty Of Management Studies University Of Delhi Delhi-110 007
IIT Delhi Faculty
SPA New Delhi Faculty
IIT Delhi Chemistry Faculty
Faculty list of IIT Delhi
IIIT Delhi Faculty
Law Faculty DU Delhi
IIT Delhi VLSI Faculty
Faculty of Law DU Delhi Entrance
IIT Delhi Visiting Faculty
Faculty of Law College, Delhi LLB Admission
Faculty of Management Studies , University of Delhi, Delhi – India
19th May 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: Faculty Of Law DU Delhi

Can you tell me about the eligibility requirement and other details for admission to LL.B. (Bachelor of Legislative Law) Course offered by Faculty of Law - University of Delhi?
19th May 2018, 08:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Faculty Of Law DU Delhi

The eligibility requirement and other details for admission to LL.B. (Bachelor of Legislative Law) Course offered by Faculty of Law - University of Delhi are as follows:

Eligibility:

One who has graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as a deemed to be University or foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply.

Minimum marks in qualifying examination for admission:

The eligibility criteria for admission to LL.B. Degree course are as follows:-
(i) For General candidates, Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in either of them.

(ii) For Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates, Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with minimum 45% marks.

(iii) For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) candidates, a Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with minimum 40% marks. (As per Bar Council of India requirements)

(iv) Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates is allowed to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.

(v) Relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates is allowed to the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category on the recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure.

Entrance Test:

The Test Paper will consist of one question paper containing 175 objective-type questions with multiple choice answers.

The language of the Entrance Test will be English.

Each question shall carry four marks. For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. No mark will be awarded or deducted for a question which is left unanswered.

The course content consists of two parts:
1 English Language Comprehension, General Knowledge & current affairs, Reasoning & Analytical Abilities
2. Legal Awareness and Aptitude

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in