2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

22nd August 2018, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Re: Faculty of Education Banaras Hindu University

I want to know the courses offered by the Banaras Hindu University, Faculty of Education, Varanasi so will you tell me?
22nd August 2018, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Faculty of Education Banaras Hindu University

The Faculty of Education was established in 1918 as Teacher's Training College and then shifted to Kamachha Complex as Faculty of the Banaras Hindu University.

The Faculty offers B.Ed., B.Ed. (Special), M.Ed. courses and Ph.D. guidance facilities.

Presently it has intake of 180 students in B.Ed., 15 students in B.Ed. (Special) and 24 students in M.Ed. course (excluding Supernumerary seats).

The Faculty is also a Study Centre of B.Ed., SE-DE (V.I., H.I. & M.R.), a collaborative programme of M.P. Bhoj Open University, Bhopal and Rehabilitation Council of India, New Delhi.

Courses Offered

Presently, the Faculty offers the following courses

1. B.Ed.

2. B.Ed. (Special-Visual Impairment)

3. M.Ed.

4. Ph.D. (Education) 25 (Varies)

The Admission to the B.Ed. & M.Ed. is made through All India Entrance Test conducted by the University.

The proposal for running the following Seven Programmes of Study are under active consideration for grant of recognition by NCTE/RCI. (Likely to be started from 2006 2007).

Sl. No. Name of the Course

1. B.Ed. (Special-Hearing Impairment)

2. B.Ed. (Special-Mental Retardation)

3. M.Ed. (Special-Visual Impairment)

4. M.Ed. (Special-Hearing Impairment)

5. M.Ed. (Special- Mental Retardation)

6. M.Ed. (Part Time)

7. B.Ed. (100 Seats for South Campus at Barkachha, Mirzapur under Paid Seat category after getting the approval of NCTE)

Contact-

Faculty of Education,
Kamachha, Varanasi
E-mail address : foebhu@hotmail.com
Telephone : (0542) 2361982, Tele Fax : (0542) 2361189

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in