2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th May 2015, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Essentials of NDA

This year after completing my 12th I am going to appear in the NDA examination. As I am appearing in the NDA examination, but as I am appearing in this examination for the very first time I have no knowledge about the various criteria and essentials of it. So kindly guide me regarding this.
Similar Threads
Thread
Essentials Spa University Parkway Sarasota FL
Essentials Spa University Parkway
PNB Essentials Mastercard Requirements
Zoologic MBA Essentials
Analytics Essentials - IIIT Bangalore
PNB Essentials MasterCard
11th April 2018, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Re: Essentials of NDA

I am doing MBA final year degree from Mumbai University and searching for some details about the Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA). Will you please provide basic details along with essentials of Non-Disclosure Agreements also tell key elements of Non-Disclosure Agreements?
11th April 2018, 09:29 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Essentials of NDA

A nondisclosure agreement (NDA), sometimes called a confidential disclosure agreement or confidentiality agreement, is a legal contract between two parties that addresses how the parties will handle confidential information that one party will share with the other

Here are some typical situations where you may want to use a Non-Disclosure Agreement:

Presenting an invention or business idea to a potential partner, investor, or distributor

Sharing financial, marketing, and other information with a prospective buyer of your business

Showing a new product or technology to a prospective buyer or licensee

Receiving services from a company or individual who may have access to some sensitive information in providing those services

Allowing employees access to confidential and proprietary information of your business during the course of their job

The Key Elements of Non-Disclosure Agreements

Non-Disclosure Agreements dont have to be long and complicated. In fact, the good ones usually dont run more than a few pages long.

The key elements of Non-Disclosure Agreements:

Identification of the parties
Definition of what is deemed to be confidential
The scope of the confidentiality obligation by the receiving party
The exclusions from confidential treatment
The term of the agreement

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in