2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

PNB Essentials Mastercard Requirements

Do you know what are requirement to apply for PNB Essentials MasterCard? I have current account in Jaipur Branch of Punjab National Bank. Please tell me can I apply for this Card? Give me sample images of PNB Essentials MasterCard with its application form.
Similar Threads
Thread
Essentials Spa University Parkway Sarasota FL
Essentials Spa University Parkway
MBAnx mastercard
Suu MBA requirements
Essentials of NDA
IDBI Mastercard
Mastercard PNB
Zoologic MBA Essentials
Aaa Mastercard Bank Of America
Bank Of India Mastercard
Analytics Essentials - IIIT Bangalore
Mastercard Securecode Punjab National Bank
PNB Mastercard Securecode
PNB Essentials MasterCard
Yes Bank Mastercard Registration
Citibank Mastercard Securecode
Barclays Bank US Airways MasterCard
MBNA Mastercard
MBA usa requirements
Mastercard Citibank Login
29th June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Re: PNB Essentials Mastercard Requirements

I want to know the Requirements of PNB Essentials MasterCard so will you please tell me?
29th June 2018, 04:29 PM
Super Moderator

Re: PNB Essentials Mastercard Requirements

With PNB Essentials MasterCard, Enjoy ultimate payment convenience when dining out, travelling, and shopping by using the PNB Essentials MasterCard. With it on hand, you have a reliable card for all your everyday activities.

PNB Essentials MasterCard

Purchase Protection Insurance

Enjoy extended warranty and security for FREE with PNBs Purchase Protection Insurance. Your purchased items are covered against accidental damage and theft for 90 days from the date of purchase.

Travel Insurance

Enjoy FREE travel insurance of up to P1M when you charge your fare to your PNB Essentials MasterCard. Other travel-related concerns such as flight delay, lost luggage, and more are also covered. For details, call AIG Philippines Insurance at (02) 878-54-00

Fraud Transaction Insurance

For only P10/month (or P120/year), be worry-free from unauthorized charges when your card gets lost/stolen or if your card is used to make fraudulent transactions.

Flexible Payment

For Peso accounts, pay as low as 5% of your bill, or P500.00, whichever is higher. For Dollar accounts, pay as low as 5% of your total bill or $50.00, whichever is higher.

My Rewards

a. Cash Credits
Redeem your points for Cash Credits anytime. P50 is equal to 1 point and 4 points are equal to P1.00 Cash Credit. Redemptions can be made in blocks of 500 points.

b. Mabuhay Miles
If you opt for Mabuhay Miles, P50 is equal to 1 point or 1 Mabuhay Mile. A minimum block of 2,000 points is required for initial redemption. Succeeding redemptions can be made in blocks of 100 points.

24/7 Customer Service

Know your balance, cut-off, and due date without the wait, 24/7, here, and abroad. Call (02) 818-9-818 for Metro Manila or Domestic Toll-Free at 1800-10-818-9-818 or e-mail: PNBCardsCustomerCare@alliedbank.com.ph.

Cash Advance

Get cash up to 30% of your credit limit from any of MasterCards 820,000 ATMs worldwide, over 5,000 BancNet, and over 600 PNB ATMs nationwide.

Contact-

PNB Financial Center
8/F Cards Banking Solutions Group
Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd.,
Pasay City, Philippines
TEL: (02) 818-9-818 / DTF 1800-10-818-9-818

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in