2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

11th April 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Engineering entrance Exam NERIST

Is NERIST Engineering Entrance Exam is necessary for take admission in the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST)? When the NERIST Engineering Entrance Exam 2015 application notification was published? Tell me details information about this exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
Nerist MBA Entrance Exam
NERIST entrance exam date
NERIST Exam Syllabus
Result Of NERIST Entrance Examination
NERIST Entrance Date
Syllabus For NERIST Entrance Examination
Sample Papers For Nerist Entrance Exam
NERIST Entrance Admit Card
NERIST Exam Centres
NERIST Exam Form
Entrance Exam of NERIST
NERIST entrance exam question paper
NERIST Entrance Result
NERIST Entrance Sample Paper
NERIST Entrance Exam Syllabus
NERIST Entrance Test
Exam Date Of Nerist
Entrance form of NERIST
Preparation for NERIST Exam
NERIST NEE Exam Details
24th July 2018, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Re: Engineering entrance Exam NERIST

Hello sir, for engineering Im preparing for NERIST entrance exam. I want syllabus. Please provide me Engineering entrance Exam NERIST syllabus?
24th July 2018, 10:33 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Engineering entrance Exam NERIST

The NERIST Entrance Examination is conducted by North Eastern Regional Institute of Science And Technology for admissions to various engineering B.Tech programmes are offered by NERIST.

The entrance examination is conducted at different centres in the State of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura.

The NERIST conducts the exam in three different levels:
NEE-I,
NEE-II,
NEE-III for different modules

Modules are:
Base (Certificate),
Diploma and Degree modules of Technology Stream
4 years Degree in Forestry

Important dates:

Important Dates
Schedule for Online Submission of Application Forms: 11th January 2018 to 12th March 2018
Date of Uploading of Admit Card in the Website: 24th March 2018
Date of Exam NEE- II & III: 21st April 2018 (Saturday, from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm)
Date of Exam NEE- I: 22nd April 2018 (Sunday, from 10.00 am to 01.00 pm)

Engineering entrance Exam NERIST syllabus:

Syllabus for NEE I

Physics

Measurement in Science and Technology, Structure of Atom, Motion, Gravitation, Work, Energy and Power, Heat, Wave Motion and sound, Reflection and Refraction, Optical Instruments, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Nuclear Fission and Fusion, The Universe.

Chemistry
Matter around us, Atomic structure, Classification of elements, Chemical Bonding, Chemical reaction, Energetics, Metals, Non Metals, Bio Mass as Fuel, Environmental Pollution

Mathematics
Algebra, Number system, Polynomials, Linear Equation, Quadratic Equation, Lines, Angles, Triangles, Circle, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Statistics and Probability, Co Ordinate geometry,

Syllabus for NEE II (For PCM)
Physics

Physical world and motion, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work energy and power, Motion of system of particles and rigid body, Gravitation, Mechanics of solid and fluids, Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Electromagnetic waves, Electromagentic induction and alternating currents, Magnetics effects of current and magnetism, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Nucleus, Solid and Semi conductor devices

Chemistry
Basic concepts, Structure of atom and chemical bonding, States of matter, Chemical thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, Redox reactions, Electrochemistry, s, p ,d and f block elements, Organic Chemistry

Mathematics
Algebra, Relations and functions, Complex numbers, Quadratic equations, Sequence and series, Permutation and combination, Mathematical induction, Mathematical logic, Boolean algebra, Trigonometry, Co ordinate geometry, Circles, 3D geometry, Calculus, Differentiation, Application of derivatives, Indefinite Integrals, Definite integral, Differential equations, Elementary dynamics, probability

Biology
Origin and evolution of life, Cell biology, Physiology of plants and animals, Ecology and environment, Morphology of plants and animals, Application of biology,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in