2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th June 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Re: Eligibility For Phd In Rajasthan University

Hii sir, I Will you Please Provide me the Eligibility Criteria For Phd In Rajasthan University ?
14th June 2018, 01:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility For Phd In Rajasthan University

University of Rajasthan is a public and state university and one of the oldest universities in the Indian state Rajasthan, located in the city Jaipur

The Details of the phd Program of the University of Rajasthan is given below

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates must have obtained at least 55% marks at Post-Graduate exam of the University or of any other University/Institution recognized as equivalent thereto in any subject provided that the masters degree should have been obtained after taking Bachelors degree full course prescribed for the degree

A relaxation of 5% in the minimum eligibility shall be applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Visually Impaired Categories

Admission Procedure :

or admission to MPhil/PhD Programs in different subjects, admission process to these programs will be complete in two phases:

Phase I: Phase I is meant for those candidates who shall be exempted from UNIRAJ-MPAT 2017 and it will include the candidates from the following categories:

(a) Those who were admitted in M.Phil through UNIRAJ-MPAT and have passed their M.Phil Exam

(b) The candidates having qualified UGC/CSIR NET Exam OR SLET/INSPIR Exam and Teacher fellowship holders

(c) Teacher candidate appointed on a substantive basis by duly constituted selection committee as per the UGC qualification with 2 years of continuous service (including probation period) in any University Teaching Dept. or affiliated colleges of any University on regular pay scale

For more Information you may Contact to the University of Rajasthan the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details :
University of Rajasthan
Address: Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004
Phone: 0141 270 3655

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in