2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th July 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: State Eligibility Test Of Rajasthan

I want to apply for Rajasthan State Eligibility Test RSET Exam so will you please provide me the details of the exam?
7th July 2018, 10:41 PM
Super Moderator

Re: State Eligibility Test Of Rajasthan

The Rajasthan State Eligibility Test RSET Exam is conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for Lectureship in different colleges, universities and institutes in the state of Rajasthan.

RSET Exam Eligibility

Master's Degree OR equivalent examination from University/Institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Social Sciences, Computer Science and Application, Earth Science, Population Studies, Education etc. with at least 55% marks

The Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Physically Handicapped (PH)/Visually Handicapped (VH) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master's degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.

Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master's degree (final year) examination can also apply

The Ph.D. degree holders shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%)

Age Limits

There is no upper age limit to apply

RSET Pattern

RSET exam consists of two sessions containing three papers i.e Paper I, Paper II and Paper III.

Session Paper No of Questions Marks Duration
First I 60 questions out of which 50 questions
are to be attempted 100 1Hr. 15 Mins.
First II 50 questions all compulsory 100 1Hr. 15 Mins.
Second III 75 questions all compulsory 200 2Hr. 30 Mins.

Paper- I shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.

Paper- II & III shall consist Objective type questions based on the subject selected by the candidate.

Exam Fee:-

(a) For OBC/SBC(Creamy layer) of Rajasthan state and General Candidates: Rs.750/-

(b) For OBC/SBC (Non-Creamy layer) of Rajasthan state Candidates: Rs. 450/-

(c) For SC/ST of Rajasthan state and All the PH Candidates: Rs. 300/-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in