2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th September 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Re: Eligibility Criteria for M.Com in Allahabad University

Hello sir, what Eligibility Criteria is required for M.Com admission in Allahabad University? Please show me required Eligibility Criteria for M.Com in Allahabad University?
4th September 2018, 10:34 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility Criteria for M.Com in Allahabad University

The Allahabad University is admitted candidates for M.Com admission through its entrance exam.

The Allahabad University was established on 23rd September 1887. This is the fourth oldest university in India.

The Allahabad University is offers bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees in various specializations of science, art, commerce, management, computer application, and law.

The University conducts Post Graduate Admission Test is a combined entrance test to offers admission in various courses such as:

M.A
M.Sc
M.Com.
M. Tech.
M.F.A.
M.P.A.
M.P.Ed.

Eligibility;
Students should have a B.Com, B.Sc or B.Sc. (honors) degree.
B.Com/B.Sc/B.Sc(Honours)

Important Dates
Release of Advertisement: 20th April 2018
Application Forms Available (Online only): 20th April 2018
Last Date for Fees Registration: 10th May 2018
Closing of Deposition of Fee 10th May 2018
Closing of Online Submission of Application Form 10th May 2018
Opening of Downloading the Admit Cards Online PGAT (I & II): 17th May 2018
Date of Admission Test PGAT (I & II): 24th, 25th & 26th May 2018

PGAT Exam Pattern:

Mode of Examination: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
Courses Under PGAT:A., M.Sc, M.P.A. (Music)(Vocal, Sitar, Tabla), M.Com, M.P.Ed., M.Tech (Earth System Sciences) and M.F.A. (Master in Fine Arts).
Time of Exam: The exam duration will be of minimum 1 hour and maximum 3 hours based on the number of subjects select by the candidates.
Sections: The question paper will be divided into two parts, i.e. Section A will be General Aptitude Test and Section B will be a Subject Proficiency Test.
Marking Scheme: Candidates will get 3 marks for each question in common paper and 6 marks in the paper of the individual subjects.
Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in common test and 2 in subject paper.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in