2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st October 2014, 10:05 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Eligibility for become a Bank Manager

You want to become a IDBI assistant bank manager, for that you want to do preparation so I am giving you some information about this exam:

Eligibility criteria:
The applicants must be a Indian citizen.

Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is of 30 years.

Age relaxation:
SC/ST PWD candidates – 15 years

Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have Graduation degree and Post Graduation.
Applicants should have scored minimum cut off marks in the Probationary Officers Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and should be holding a valid score card issued by IBPS.

IDBI Assistant Manager Syllabus
The syllabus will be covered from Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness and more so please make concentrating on that area. You can also purchase online books for the exam as well as at any stationary study material is available.

Subject Covers:
Reasoning
English Language
Quantitative Aptitude
General Awareness

Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
There will be total 200 questions include on question sheet and each have carry 1 marks of it. Total marks also will be same 200. For complete exam paper 2 hours time will be allotted to candidates. There is no any update about negative marking so please refer official website of IDBI.

Total Marks: 200
Total Questions: 200
Subjects Covers: 4
Time Duration: 2 Hours
19th March 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I want to became the manager of a reputated government bank. So kindly enlist all the procedure for this post.
19th March 2015, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

I would like to tell you that the prime duty of a branch manager is to reports to the company's home office on the activities of the branch and to serve as the company's representative in the local business community.

Now I would like to mention it that If your aspiring to Bank Management than you should Apply for Bank PO Examination conducted by various banks time to time.

To became a Bank manager you should follow the following requirements:

1.You should hold Bachelor degree Course / Equivalent Course in any discipline from recognized University.

2.Those who have a masters degree can also apply for this post/

1. I would like to acknowledhe that there is No Minimum Percentage of marks require for SBI and PO Examination .

Don’t worry if you are a final year student doing your engineering because you may also eligible to apply for Bank PO Examination .

2. The Age Criteria for SBI PO Examination :-

Your age should be between 21 years to 30 years and Upper age relaxation will given for and for people belonging to sc/st or OBC cateogary

After Completing the Bank PO Examination , you need to gain lot of Work Experience and Based on the Performance and Work Experience , You may get Bank Manger Post .

Apart from these mentioned conditions you have to qualify the entrance examination and the personal interview and then if you came in merit list you became eligible for this post.

Wish you all the success..thank you.. visit again

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in