2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2015, 05:37 PM
Super Moderator

Re: EAMCET Toll Free Number

Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE.
This examination is for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

THE CONVENER
EAMCET - 2015 OFFICE
ADMINISTRATIVE BUILDING, GROUND FLOOR,
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY KAKINADA
KAKINADA - 533003. ANDHRA PRADESH
Ph : +91-884-2340535,2356255
Fax :+91-884-2340545

Eligibility for EAMCET:

The candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the Local or Non-Local status – as per the requirements of the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions order, 1974.

The candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Physics as the main subjects along with the Bio-Technology or Chemistry or Biology as the optional subjects.

The Candidate should obtain a minimum of 45% in 10+2 or its equivalent.
EAMCET notification

17th August 2015, 09:34 PM
sumalatha.A

wanting emergency help from eamcet convenor

Dear Convener sir,
I qualified in eamcet 2015 with 14050 rank in bipc stream. I want to join in pharma-d course or pharmacy.. Due to improper inforamation, i didnot attend the certificate verification and first counselling.. there is no announcement in news and newspaper..thats why...am not aware of that..today only i heard by someone,first counselling of pharma-d and pharmacy was completed by 11th of this month only...now i dont know what to do.. please concern me...give me a chance sir.. please... help me...am from ruaral background sir... please help me sir....... please give me the info for this mail id: adlurusumalatha@gmail.com

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in