2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th October 2014, 03:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: EAMCET Physics Prepare Tips

The process of preparation for the EAMCET (Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test) Physics exam is as follows:

You need to attempt and solve all questions with concentration, minor mistakes done towards identifying – and + may change the answer.

Even though the answer is there in the given 4 options you make mistakes and fails to identify the correct answer, hence they have to be careful from the beginning of the exam.

Solving the problems and examples given in the back pages of academic books are useful for preparation.

You need to read the brief notes of a chapter and have to solve the assignments related to the concepts and formulas of each chapter and achieve a firm grip on the subject.

Students have to study carefully the questions like what physical quantity has given and what physical quantity has to be derived and what formula has to be used and then answer.

Time management is very important in EAMCET, hence you need to solve all question in quick by remembering shortcut methods and formulas.

Remember that there are some questions which need the change of physical quantity's values from one system to another (from CGS to MKS or from MKS to CGS).

You need to be careful while solving such kinds of questions. On asking questions on rations among two physical quantities then students have to observe whether it is A/B or B/A.

EAMCET Physics Books for Reference

Physics for SEE - GBTU 2014 :
Uttar Pradesh Engineering Entrance Exam

Concepts of Physics (Volume - 1)

Handbook Physics: Key Notes, Terms,
Definitions & Formulae(Class- 11th and 12th)

Concepts Of Physics (Volume – 2)

CBSE Chapter-wise Questions-Answers :
Physics Previous Years" Question 2013-2006
(Class-12)
5th September 2020, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

To get book

Hi please I want the eamcet books because I didn't purchase the books financially so I want PDF model in my dad's phone

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in