2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2014, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Eamcet

I got 60% in the 12th. Will you plaese tell me that can I get a seat after qualifying for EAMCET by paying less?
Similar Threads
Thread
EAMCET spot Admission Sreenidhi EAMCET code
EAMCET Go No 66
Eamcet sw ii
Eamcet-sw-ii
Will There Be EAMCET In
EAMCET Key
Nic eamcet
Eamcet ts
EAMCET Key
Eamcet ht
About EAMCET
Eamcet pio
Dm-eamcet
EAMCET for AP
EAMCET for NRI
Ap eamcet hlc
Ecm eamcet
Www ap eamcet
EAMCET Spot Admission EAMCET Sports Quota
EAMCET Is There or Not
7th November 2014, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Eamcet

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test. It is an entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Many other colleges offering graduation courses like BDS, B.Pharm., BSc., Pharm.D. , B.E, B. Tech, etc. require qualification in this exam.

If you are really interest in Engineering then don't let this opportunity go away if you are financially sound

If you have enough money to buy a seat in a good college then you don’t have to let this opportunity go and book a seat for yourself in good college

As you are asking about the low fee colleges as you can assume that if the fee structure will be low then the standard will also be low for that college. So you need to think about that engineering in such colleges is the waste of time and money also…

If you want to do engineering then you must go to good colleges or else you should not do it….

EAMCET paper:

pdf file atteched................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf EAMCET paper.pdf (5.86 MB, 55 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in