2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

DRDO exam full form

What is the full form of the DRDO? I heard that the DRDO stands for the Defence Research and Development Organization. So is this true or not? if yes then will you please give me the link to download the syllabus of this exams? also give me the last year question paper of this DRDO Defence Research and Development Organization?
Similar Threads
Thread
Full form of UGC NET exam
PTU Full Form
Full form of AFCAT exam
What is the Full Form of DRDO
Full Form of COMEDK Exam
CAT Exam Full Form
Eamcet Exam Full Form
Full Form of IAS Exam
Full Form of LPU
IES ISS Exam Full Form
SSC and HSC full form
MBA full form
DRDO Exam Application Form
NEET Exam Full Form
IRDA Exam Full Form
ATMA Exam Full Form
IAS Exam Full Form
Full Form of NDA Exam
UGC Net Full Form
Application form for DRDO SET Exam and cost
17th July 2018, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Re: DRDO exam full form

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the DRDO SET Exam Will you Please Provide It ?
17th July 2018, 08:15 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DRDO exam full form

Defense Research & Development Organization (DRDO) works under Department of Defense Research and Development of Ministry of Defense. DRDO every year conducts a Scientist Entry Test (SET) on all India basis for the recruitment of scientists B posts. A huge number of candidates appear for DRDO SET test.

Examination Pattern :

DRDO SET exam is of three hours duration consisting of two sections viz.

Section 'A' of 100 questions to test the candidate's knowledge in the subject of their BE/ BTech (for Engg discipline) or MSc ( for Science Discipline)

Section 'B' of 50 questions to the candidate's ability in analytical and qualitative skills, current affairs and general awareness to test the aptitude and scientific knowledge required for Applied Research & Development. Based on the organisation's requirements

Selection Criteria:-

The final selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of discipline wise category wise merit of aggregate of 80% weightage of GATE score and 20% weightage of marks in personal interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in