2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2014, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Do CTS Job or Join Banking Job

Hey, you are a software engineer so in my opinion its good to continue work join Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) rather than join career in Banking sector.

But if you like to go for the Banking sector then you can work for a year or so with CTS and then write for a certification course in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance and can apply for a job in the banking sector because if you have experience and relevant certification then you can get ob in banking sector easily .

Or you can go in banking sector by giving the bank exam .

Eligibility Criteria - Bank Exams:

(Relaxation in age for reserved categories as per rules.)

Nationality :
Indian
23rd December 2015, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I am the Final year of engineering I Selected in the placement drive of CTS in our campus will you Suggest me what should I do either do the CTS job or prepared for the banking sector jobs ?
23rd December 2015, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator

As you completed your final year engineering course in ece. you have got in CTS so you should join in CTS because the CTS is a MNC software company.

after joining of CTS you have to apply for banking sector jobs. also you have cleared the banking sector.

but from my point of view CTS is better than banking sector jobs.

You are more comfortable with the term of CTS than that of a banking sector. ( i mean to say a fresher from an engineering background)

2. Banking sector job demands you to be knowledgeable or hold a certification in any stream pertaining to finance and banking.

3. You can work for a year or so with CTS and then write a certification program in Indian Institute of Banking and Finance and apply for a job in the banking sector.

4. You will be absorbed soon in a bank sector if you have experience and relevant certification.

5. Why to leave a job in which you have already placed and lose the opportunity. Better start with CTS and then go to Banking sector.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in