2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th January 2017, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

DMIMS Atrey Layout

I need to know more about Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences located near by to Atrey Layout?
Similar Threads
Thread
DMIMS UG CET Result
Result of DMIMS
Dmims Pmt
DMIMS Sawangi
Dmims MBA nagpur
DMIMS Wardha
Dmims MBA
DMIMS Brochure
DMIMS Prospectus
Dmims du
Dmims cps
Dmims mba
DMIMS Nagpur
DMIMS Nagpur MBA
DMIMS Nagpur MBA
DMIMS PG Result
DMIMS Counselling
Dmims aipmet
DMIMS Results
DMIMS Photos
10th January 2017, 10:00 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DMIMS Atrey Layout

I will let you know about Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences situated in Atrey Layout, so that you can remember easily.

The Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences is a leading professional training institute to provide well trained professional which offer various educational programs to students at different level.

Courses
M.B.A

Specialization
Financial Management
Human Resource Management
Information Technology Management
Marketing Management
Operations and Logistics Management (New)

Eligibility
(1) Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate .
(i) The candidate should be an Indian National

(ii) Passed minimum Three year duration Bachelors Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent.

(2) All India Candidature Candidate, Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidature Candidate

(i) The candidate should be an Indian National;

(ii) Passed minimum Three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by the University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories)

(3) Children of NRI / OCI / PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National
(i) Passed minimum Three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by the University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or its equivalent

(ii) Any other criterion declared by appropriate authority from time to time

Address:-
Datta Meghe Institute Of Medical Sciences
Atrey Layout, Pratap Nagar, Nagpur - 440 022 (M.S.) India.

Phone:-
+ 91-712-2229904, 712-2229977

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in