2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Dmims Pmt

I applied for the All India Pre Medical Entrance Test (AIPMT) conduct by the Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS) and I want the pervious year question paper and the study material for the All India Pre Medical Entrance Test
Similar Threads
Thread
DMIMS UG CET Result
Result of DMIMS
DMIMS Sawangi
Dmims MBA nagpur
DMIMS Wardha
Dmims MBA
DMIMS Exam
DMIMS Brochure
DMIMS Nagpur
DMIMS Prospectus
Dmims du
Dmims cps
Ranking Of DMIMS
DMIMS UG CET Result
Dmims mba
DMIMS Nagpur
DMIMS Nagpur MBA
DMIMS PG Result
DMIMS Results
DMIMS Photos
29th February 2020, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Re: Dmims Pmt

Can you tell me if I have to clear PMT (Pre Medical Test) for admission in Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program offered by Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed to be University)?
29th February 2020, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Dmims Pmt

The objective of Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed to be University) is to provide for need based, learner, community and quality centric education in all such branches of learning as may be deemed appropriate from time to time, so as to enable a student to reap the fruits of tertiary education.

For admission in Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) Program offered by Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed to be University) one has to clear NEET UG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Under Graduate) and not the PMT (Pre Medical Test).

MBBS

Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate

One must be an Indian National and should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December of concern academic year.

One must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSSC) examination/(10+2) or the Indian School Certificate (ISC) Examination or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Examination or any other examination equivalent to (10+2) HSSC exam of any recognized Board/University, from any school/college situated in India after 12 years of study with a minimum of 50% (i.e. 150 out of 300 marks) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and passes English subject

One shall qualify the NEET Examination conducted by Govt. of India.

Fee Structure

Annual Intake

Contact Detail:
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (Deemed to be University)
Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha- 442004,
Maharashtra, India
Email: info@dmimsu.edu.in
Contact No. : (07152) - 287701, 287702, 287703, 287704, 287705, 287706
EXT- 338

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in