2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th May 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Direct Phd In JNU

I have done M.Com Degree from JNU Delhi. Now I want to do Ph.D from the same University. So Can I do Ph.D from JNU Delhi without appearing in any Entrance Test? What is the minimum educational qualification I need to do research Program from there? Provide offline application for Ph.D admission at JNU Delhi.
Similar Threads
Thread
NDA Direct Interview
IITK Direct PhD
Direct Phd IIT Madras
Direct Phd IITM
Direct MBA After Diploma
Direct SSB In NDA
Centrum Direct Ltd
Direct T. Y. B. Com After H.S.C.
Matrix Direct
Direct movers
Direct MBA After 12th
IAF Direct Recruitment
Direct Phd in IITM
Bmo MBAnx direct
MBA kelley direct
Direct T.Y.Bcom After H.S.C.
JNU Direct PHD Admission
NDA Direct SSB Interview
Any Direct Entry in CA after B.Com
Direct Admission for MBA
8th January 2016, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: Direct Phd In JNU

Sir I want to know that what is the eligibility and the Instructions for filling in the application form for Direct admission to Ph.D. Programme (winter semester) for School of International Studies
8th January 2016, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Direct Phd In JNU

Jawaharlal Nehru University', also known as JNU, is a public central university in New Delhi, the capital of India

Qualification for School of International Studies:

Obtained M.Phil degree of a recognized University/
Institution;

OR

At least two years research experience in reputed institutions with research publication(s) comparable to M.Phil. standard.

You should have obtained Master’s Degree with 55% marks or equivalent FGPA in
10 point scale/comparable standard

Instructions For Filling In The Application Form

You have to fill in separate Application Form for each discipline.

You are required to enclose Demand Draft drawn in favour of JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY payable at New DELHI

For General and OBC Category : Rs.420/- (Rs.200/- for cost of application form + Rs.
220/- for processing fee)

For SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PH) Category : Rs.310/- (Rs.200/- for cost of application form + Rs. 110/- for processing fee)

For BPL Category : Rs.110/- for processing fee

For Foreign National candidates : Rs.1750/- (Rs.200/- for cost of application form + Rs. 1550/- for processing fee)

You need to fill in the Application Form in all respects.

Duly filled in Application Forms can be submitted by Registered Post to Section Officer (Admissions), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi - 110067 or in person in Room No. 28, Administrative Block of the University

The last date to apply was the on or before 15th October, 2015. So the above application fees is tentative but it will help you for the next session

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in