2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th November 2014, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Delhi School Of Social Work Admission

Delhi School Of Social Work was established in the year of the 1946, as Y.W.C.A School of Social Work and later renamed as Delhi School of Social Work (DSSW).

Delhi university offers M.A. in Social work so, I am providing you Department of Social Work, It invites applications for admission to Master of Arts (M.A) in Social Work commencing in 2014-16.

Eligibility:

Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from recognized university.

B.A. (H) Social Work students with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are also can apply.

Candidates will be selected based on written test, group discussion and interview.

Important Dates:

Last date for the receipt of application form is 25th February 2014. The admission test will be held at the starting of the March 2015.

For more details you can contact on address given below:

Contact Details:
Department of Social Work,
University of Delhi, 3,
University Road Delhi –
Tel: 011 - 27667881.

Map location:

[MAP]https://www.google.co.in/maps?q=Department+of+Social+Work,++University+of+D elhi,+3,++University+Road+Delhi+%E2%80%93&hl=en&ie =UTF8&sll=28.68764,77.211404&sspn=0.024358,0.04909 5&hq=Department+of+Social+Work,&hnear=University+o f+Delhi+North+Campus,+University+Rd,+New+Delhi,+De lhi+110007&t=m&z=15[/MAP]
19th March 2015, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me in detail about the admission process in M.A in Social Work (Generic course) offered by Delhi School of Social Work?
19th March 2015, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Delhi School of Social Work is one of the premier schools of social work in India. It is the first graduate school of social work in Asia to be recognized by a University. It is formally known as the department of social work (DSW) of University of Delhi.

Delhi School of Social Work Admission

Admission to the Department of Social Work is open for all having completed a Bachelor's Degree programme of 3 years duration from a recognized University.

The eligibility criteria for admissions are as follows:

Students with a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 year) in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from recognized university is eligible to apply.

B.A. (H) Social Work applicant with at least 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible to apply.

Students who are appearing in the final year exam of the Bachelor degree are also eligible to apply subject to the qualification listed above.

Students belonging to SC/ST are eligible as per Delhi University rules to pass with the minimum marks.

PWD Students are allowed 5% relaxation in the eligibility requirement. Before applying for admission, the candidate should ensure that the minimum eligibility requirements are met and that one has attained the age of 20 years on or before the first day of the year in which admission is sought.

Students whose result for the qualifying exam is awaited may also apply provisionally. They must submit a copy of their result failing which the offer of admission is stand cancelled.

Contact Detail:
University of Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi 110021 ‎

Map:
[MAP]University of Delhi[/MAP]
4th May 2018, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi! I am Nancy and want to know about the Delhi School Of Social Work and the admission details can you please pro vide me the information related top that?
Hi my name is Vivian Oswin Pajuh
And i wanted to apply for DSSW in the field of Social work
So can you please send me the information regarding the criteria

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in