i want to download all books of deepthi eamcet phycics and maths
19th September 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: Deepthi EAMCET Books Free Download

sir ,will u forward the deepthi book to my mail askyadav12345@gmail.com
22nd August 2019, 08:29 AM
sree nitya

I want to free download the eamcet mathematics book only.So, could you please get as fast as posssible.Hope, you sanction it for me.And also eamcet physics, eamcet chemistry I want the new edition of books not the old edition.The eamcet books of years 2018 or 2019.
21st November 2019, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

The names of some of the good reference Books for preparation of AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) are as follows:

17 Year's Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana
by Arihant Experts

EAMCET Mathematics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 26 Years' Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
by Arihant Experts

Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Engineering 19 Years Solved Papers 2020
by Arihant Experts

EAMCET Physics Andhra and Telangana Chapterwise 26 Years' Solutions and 5 Mock Tests
by Arihant Experts

18 Year's Solved Papers EAMCET Engineering Andhra & Telangana
by Arihant Experts

AP EAMCET Syllabus

AP EAMCET Syllabus (Physics)

Physics

Units And Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy, and Power, System of Particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical Properties of Solids, Mechanical Properties of Fluids, Thermal Properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves

Ray Optics and Optical Instruments, Wave Optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual Nature and Radiation of Radiation and Matter, Atoms, Nuclei, Semiconductor Electronics, Communication Systems

AP EAMCET Syllabus (Chemistry)

Chemistry

Atomic Structure, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter – Gases and Liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-Bases, Hydrogen and Its compounds, The s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals), p -Block Elements Group 13 ( Boron Family), p-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family), Environmental Chemistry, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons, Solid State, Solutions, Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, General Principles of Metallurgy, p-Block Elements, d and f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds, Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in Everyday Life, Haloalkanes, Organic Compounds Containing C, H and O( Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehyde, Ketones and Carboxylic acids), Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen

AP EAMCET Syllabus (Mathematics)

Mathematics

Algebra
Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices, Complex Numbers, De Moivre’s Theorem, Quadratic Expressions, Theory of Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem

Trigonometry
Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations, Trigonometric Equations, Inverse Trigonometric Functions, Hyperbolic Functions, Properties of Triangles

Vector Algebra
Addition of Vectors, Product of Vectors

Measures Of Dispersion And Probability
Measures of Dispersion, Probability, Random Variables and Probability Distributions

Coordinate Geometry
Locus, Transformation of Axes, The Straight Line, Pair of Straight lines, Circle, System of Circles, Parabola, Ellipse, Hyperbola, Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios, Plane

Calculus
Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives, Integration, Definite Integral, Differential equations
1st July 2020, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to free download the books of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) of Deepthi publications from net so will you please provide me the process to download these? also tell me the cost price of these books in market?
And I want pdf of study material s so plz provide me them
25th August 2020, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

i want eamcet practice bits pdf for all subjects and i am MPC sir
Please send me quickly sir plzzzzzzzzzzz
3rd September 2020, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

I want to download pda for chemistry as I am preparing for chemistry plzz help me
27th January 2021, 07:48 PM
syeda fatima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to free download the books of Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) of Deepthi publications from net so will you please provide me the process to download these? also tell me the cost price of these books in market?
i want eamcet practice bits pdf for all subjects and i am MPC sir
Please send me quickly sir plzzzzzzzzzzz
20th April 2021, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i want eamcet physics volume 2 .please send me quickly sir

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in