2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

DCE Notification

Sir Department of Collegiate Education (DCE) , Karnataka has issued a notification for the posts of Assistant Professors . I want to apply for it so would you please provide me its online application process ? What is the Eligibility criteria for this post ? Please tell me , thank you ..
Similar Threads
Thread
WB TET Notification
ED CET Notification
IIT Notification
ED CET Notification OU
ARS NET Notification-13
MT CET Notification
Www.VTU.Ac.In Notification
MBA Notification
Notification Of NDA
Ed Cet Notification In Ap
ED CET Notification-14
SSC SR Notification
Notification of NDA 2
NDA Notification Pdf
IMS BHU Notification
JNU Phd Notification-16
TET Notification in AP
TET Notification Oct
SSC FCI Notification
IIT JEE Notification
6th February 2020, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Re: DCE Notification

Can you tell me where on the official website of Government of Rajasthan -Higher & Technical Education will I get latest notification for Department of College Education?
6th February 2020, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DCE Notification

The Department of College Education of Government of Rajasthan -Higher & Technical Education was set up in 1958 for the administration and development of College education in the Rajasthan State.

In 1958 there were only 40 Colleges (24 Government, 13 Aided and 3 Unaided) under its Control. The Department is working under the control and administration of the Commissioner of College Education, Rajasthan, Jaipur.

To get latest notification for Department of College Education on the official website of Government of Rajasthan -Higher & Technical Education follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of Government of Rajasthan -Higher & Technical Education

Click to Department Of College Education under Departments on the top of the home page

Under News & Events, you will get the latest notifications

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in