2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th August 2012, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Notification Oct

As you asked Notification of TET published in Oct. but there are different-2 dates for TET according to state. So please mention the state name you want to know about that’s TET notification.

Here mention a TET Notification of Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test you can see if in following attachment:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Andhra Pradesh Notification TET.pdf (58.7 KB, 73 views)
5th April 2013, 09:21 AM
Avery Gam

TET Notification Oct

Will you provide me information about Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) in Details.
5th April 2013, 03:54 PM
Super Moderator

Re: TET Notification Oct

you want to know about Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) in Details. here I am providing the information of Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) in Details.

Eligibility :

Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE.

For Class I to V:

the Candidates should have passed in 12 th class with at least 45 percent marks.
the interested people who are appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.

For Class VI to VIII:

people who interested to Applicant having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for UPTET.

Exam Pattern of UPTET :

two objective type question papers in UPTET Syllabus. the details of question papers given below:

Paper I Syllabus:
To become teachers for classes I-V in Uttar Pradesh primary school.

Paper II Syllabus:
To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Uttar Pradesh upper primary school.

Paper I and II:
For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.

Structure and Content of UPTET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V):

1..Child Development and Pedagogy
2.Language I
3.Language II
4.Mathematics
5.Environmental Studies

Structure and Content of UPTET 2013 Paper 2 (For Class VI to VIII):

1.Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)
2.Language I (compulsory)
3.Language II (compulsory)
(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in