2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

5th February 2013, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: DBHPS Trichy Results

The steps for getting the Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Trichy Results are as follows:

-- Enter to the official website of the Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha Trichy,
¬-- Click on result option,
-- On online result page do as follows:
- Enter Exam Year
- Exam Month
- Select Exam Name
- Enter Hall Ticket No
- Click on get students

The result page looks similar as the snap shot given below:

Last edited by sumit; 12th December 2019 at 07:53 AM.
23rd July 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i finished praveen exam in previous year i have 6th exam convocation i need p number and t number so how do i can please sir reply quickly i am waiting

m.senthilkumar from sattur (virudhunagar)
4th December 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me the process to check the result of Hindi Pracharak Training Course from the official website of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha (DBHPS), Trichy?
4th December 2019, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

DBHPS (Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha) introduces the Hindi language to the people, and its aim is to spread the language in the south India. Mahatma Gandhi was the life time President of this institution.

Pondicherry, Karaikal, Neyveli, Cuddalore, Salem, Vellore, Coimbatore, Karur, Madurai, Tutocorin & Nagarkoil - in all 11 cities Sabha branches are there. By availing subsidy from Central Government 111 Mahavidyalayas, 75 one teacher Vidyalayas, 300 part time Vidyalayas are functioning in Tamilnadu.

The process to check the result of Hindi Pracharak Training Course from the official website of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha (DBHPS), Trichy is as follows:

Visit the official website of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha (DBHPS), Trichy

Click to “Results” on the top of the home page

On the new page, fill in all the required details and submit

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha DBHPS, Trichy
Address: 35-B, Thennur High Rd, Near, Rajaji vidyalaya, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu 620017
Phone: 0431 279 1339

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in