2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

27th May 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

DAIICT Papers

From where I can get sample papers of MSc (ICT in ARD) Entrance Test conducted by DAIICT? I will appear in the MSc (ICT in ARD) Entrance Test this year and the Test will hold in next month. So pls provide me sample papers of DAIICT MSc (ICT in ARD) Entrance Test with their detailed solution.
Similar Threads
Thread
DAIICT vs IIIT
DAIICT Status
Msc IT From DAIICT
Daiict ugc
Nit dgp vs daiict
DAIICT Prospectus
Daiict gym
Daiict cpi
Msc it daiict
Rc daiict
MCA in DAIICT
DAIICT Entrance Exam Papers for MSCIT
DAIICT Cut Off
NIT Or DAIICT
DAIICT Fee Str
Which is Better VIT or DAIICT
DAIICT Vs NIT Surat
Daiict mca
DAIICT for MSC IT
Daiict Msc IT Entrance Exam Papers
7th January 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Re: DAIICT Papers

Hello sir, I want some previous year examination question paper of DAIICT for M.Sc admission? Any one can provide it to me?
7th January 2016, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DAIICT Papers

Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, (DA-IICT) Gandhinagar, Gujarat, announces entrance exam for M.Sc admission.

Duration of this M.Sc examination is Two hours

Entrance exam of DAIICT test contains subjective questions. Questions are designed to test the clarity of understanding and reasoning ability of the candidate in the subject areas which are essential during doctoral work in ICT.

Eligibility:
Candidates want to pursue research in the ICT and related domain must possess a degree in M Tech / ME in: Information and Communication Technology related areas such as ICT, CS, IT, CT, EC, ECE, EE, Telecommunications, Instrumentation, Biomedical Engineering and allied disciplines.

And also have any graduate and Post graduate degree.

DAIICT M.Sc ARD sample question paper

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in