2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st June 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

DAIICT Management Quota

Sir please kindly provide the details about the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication (DAIICT) like about the management quota ??? I have heard that third institute have Management quota (Donation) for Admission??? Is it true??? Please Reply??? And provide the correct details ???
Similar Threads
Thread
MBA Management Quota Colleges
Management Quota?
Management Quota In DCE
Nalsar Management Quota
Nit Durgapur Management Quota
1 Management Quota Seats
Management Quota In CHARUSAT
Management Quota in NMIMS
Management Quota in NSIT
Management Quota in IIM Bangalore
VIT University Management Quota
NMIMS Management Quota
DAIICT NRI Quota
Management Quota Seats in DAIICT
Management Quota in IIM Indore
Management Quota in NIT Jamshedpur
XIMB management quota
Management Quota in KL University
AMUPMDC Management Quota
KL University Management Quota
30th November 2015, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Re: DAIICT Management Quota

Hello sir I want to know how is DAIICT provide management quota so here can you please give me details ?
30th November 2015, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: DAIICT Management Quota

Hey as per my idea DAIICT provide quota for B. Tech programs and here I am giving you details :-

Eligibility for applying under Direct Admission of Foreign and NRI Students (DAFS) category

For the purpose of admission to B. Tech programs, the following categories of applicants will be considered as Non Resident Indians:

Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders.

Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) card holders.

Certificates of Non Resident Indian issued by the Indian Embassy/Indian Consulate of the Country where the Non Resident Indian is residing.

Passport of an applicant indicating his status as 'Non Resident Indian'.

Persons who have studied outside India and have passed either 10th or 12th standard (or must be appearing for in 2015)

‘Foreign National’ (FN)

Eligibility Criteria

Only those candidates whose date of birth is on or after 01 October 1990 are eligible.

Date of birth as recorded in the Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic.

Candidates must produce the relevant certificate, in original, as a proof of their age at the time of registration for first semester, failing which they will be disqualified.

Candidates must have passed (or must be appearing for in the year 2015) the qualifying examination, i.e. 12th standard or equivalent from any system of education as recognized by the Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Computer Science /Biotechnology/ Biology and must have secured a minimum GPA of 6 on a 10-point scale, if grades are awarded.

In case marks are awarded, candidates must have secured at least 60% aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry/Computer Science /Biotechnology/Biology of the qualifying examination.

Candidates, who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the year 2015, will be considered for provisional admission based on the submission of transcripts of their 11th standard and the first semester of their 12th standard.

Address:

Gandhinagar-Ahmedabad Road,
Near Indroda Circle,
Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382007

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in