2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th June 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Cyber Security Course in Delhi University

Give the fee structure for Certificate Course in Cyber Security offer by the University of Delhi. Can any student take admission in this program after 12th class or have minimum Graduation Degree? If the 12th pass student can apply for this Certificate Course in Cyber Security, give me its admission form that I will submit at the University of Delhi admission office.
Similar Threads
Thread
PG Diploma in Cyber Security Annamalai University
Annamalai University Cyber Security
IGNOU Cyber Security Course
MBA cyber security salary
MBA Cyber Security India
SRM University Cyber Security
IIIT Delhi Cyber Security
IIT Delhi Cyber Security
Cyber Security Course IGNOU
MBA Cyber Security CSUSB
MBA Cyber Security Coventry
Madras University Cyber Security
Cyber Security YCMOU
Cyber Security IIT Delhi
Amrita University M.Tech Cyber Security
Amrita university cyber security
MSc Cyber Forensic and Information Security Course from Madras University
NSA Cyber Security Colleges
Best Colleges For Cyber Security
Best Institute For Cyber Security
30th April 2020, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: Cyber Security Course in Delhi University

Can you provide me the details of the Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law offered by Institute of Cyber Security and Law of University of Delhi?
30th April 2020, 11:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Cyber Security Course in Delhi University

Post Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law offered by Institute of Cyber Security and Law of University of Delhi is an advanced Penetration Testing & Information Security Training Engineering Program.

The course provides an rigorous training which will allow one with hardcore practical knowledge in a simplified and easily graspable manner.

Its curriculum has been designed keeping in mind the need of the industry and the nation. The best of the experts working in the field of cyber security as academicians, industry experts, cyber law and cyber security experts have provided inputs.

Admission Process

Qualifying examination for the purpose of admission to the Program shall be minimum passed Graduation or above in Science or Technology with following papers:
Programming,
Networking,
Database management
Operating Systems
Data Structure

The admission is based on the merit drawn based on the marks obtained in graduation and personal interview. The admission process shall be in following stages:

STAGE I: The merit list, for admission is determined on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

STAGE II: One is called for Personal Interview on the basis of merit drawn as prescribed in stage I.

STAGE III: A combined merit on the basis of 85% from Stage I and 15 % from Stage II is drawn. Admissions shall be based in the order of combined merit.

Deliverables:

Each student will get:
A toolkit containing tools as required in the curriculum
Videos for referrals case studies and White papers

Number of Seats

Admission will be offered on 56 seats in the course. The number of seats reserved under EWS, OBC, SC & ST Categories is as per the proportionate reservation as provided under University rules.

CW, PWD, Foreign students seats would be supernumerary as per University rules.

Note: The eligibility condition under various Reserved Categories is as per the University rules.

Application Fee (Non-Refundable)

INR 2000 for Un-reserved category and OBC,
INR 1500 for reserved categories EWS/SC/ST/PwD/CW

Contact Detail:
Institute of Cyber Security and Law
Rugby Sevens Building,
University Stadium (Ground Floor) University of Delhi,
G.C Narang Marg, Delhi, 110007
E-mail id: office@icsl.du.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in