2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

10th July 2015, 02:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cut Off Mark for Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment

You are looking for the details regarding the Dena Bank Clerk exam. SO I am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

Eligibility:

Educational qualification:

Candidate must have passed with 60% marks in 10+2 examination or its equivalent ( for SC/ST pass class).
OR:
Must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
1.Computer knowledge is essential.
2. Knowledge of Regional language of the particular State / Union Territory for which vacancies

Age Limit:

Minimum age of 18 years
Maximum age of 28 years

Paper Pattern:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Written Test and Interview taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norm does not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test or Interview.

Details of Written Test are as under:

My pattern is like this:

Sl. No.
Test
No. of Questions
Maximum Marks
Maximum Time Limit

Here are the details:

Test of Reasoning Ability
100 Minutes

Test of English Language

Test of Numerical Ability

Test of Clerical Aptitude

Total

Descriptive Paper
3(with internal options)
60(Only qualifying)
60 Minutes

Interview

TOTAL FOR FINAL MERIT

300(200+100)

Syllabus:
There is no fixed syllabus. However in previous papers following areas are covered

1. Test of English Language

Around 50 questions mainly from Passage Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Improvement,Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test ,
Paragraph Rearrangement and Antonyms and Synonyms

2. Test of Numerical Ability

Around 50 questions mainly from simplification and few questions from Numbers system, HCF and LCM, Square Roots, Interest,Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Partnership ,Time and Work and Time and Distance, Number Series, Permutaiion and Combination, Alligation and Mixtures, Mensuration , Data Interpretation (mainly from tables and bar diagrams)

3. Test of Reasoning Ability

Around 50 questions mainly from Alphabet Test, Number Series Test, Odd Man Out, Analogy, Arrangement, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Distance and Direction, Calendar, Symbol and Notation, Statement and Conclusion and Data Sufficiency

4.Test of Clerical Aptitude

Around 50 questions, mainly from Address matching ,News classify etc.

You are looking for the details regarding the Cut Off Mark for Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment. SO I am providing it to you:

Cut Off Mark for Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment

19th December 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am looking for the details regarding the Cut Off Mark for Dena Bank Clerk Recruitment. SO can you please provide me the details regarding this including the syllabus and the paper pattern for the exam??
19th December 2015, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Dena Bank recruit the candidate on the basis of IBPS clerk exam score . So I am here providing you cut off marks list of IBPS clerk exam score.

IBPS Clerk State-wise cut off marks 2014:

State General OBC SC ST

Andhra Pradesh 133 133 120 93

Bihar 126 124 96

Gujarat 90 90

Haryana 120 118

Himachal Pradesh 117 108

Jammu & Kashmir 125 109

Jharkhand 121 120 114

You are looking for the details regarding the Dena Bank Clerk exam. SO I am providing it to you so that it may be helpful for you:

Educational qualification:

Candidate must have passed with 60% marks in 10+2 examination or its equivalent ( for SC/ST pass class).
OR:
Must have a degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
1.Computer knowledge is essential.
2. Knowledge of Regional language of the particular State / Union Territory for which vacancies

Age Limit:

Minimum age of 18 years
Maximum age of 28 years

Syllabus:
There is no fixed syllabus. However in previous papers following areas are covered

1.English Language

Around 50 questions mainly from Passage Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Improvement,Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test ,
Paragraph Rearrangement and Antonyms and Synonyms

2.Numerical Ability

Around 50 questions mainly from simplification and few questions from Numbers system, HCF and LCM, Square Roots, Interest,Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Partnership ,Time and Work and Time and Distance, Number Series, Permutaiion and Combination, Alligation and Mixtures, Mensuration , Data Interpretation (mainly from tables and bar diagrams)

3.Reasoning Ability

Around 50 questions mainly from Alphabet Test, Number Series Test, Odd Man Out, Analogy, Arrangement, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Distance and Direction, Calendar, Symbol and Notation, Statement and Conclusion and Data Sufficiency

4.Clerical Aptitude

Around 50 questions, mainly from Address matching ,News classify etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in