2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

CUSAT IT S3 Syllabus

Hi I am B.TECH Information Technology (IT) third semester student of Cochin University of Science and Technology and I have lost the syllabus , so will you please provide the B.TECH Information Technology S3 Syllabus of CUSAT?
Similar Threads
Thread
CUSAT DAT Syllabus
B Tech Syllabus CUSAT
S4 EEE Syllabus CUSAT
CUSAT EC S3 Syllabus
MBA cusat syllabus
CUSAT s3 civil syllabus
CUSAT EC S8 Syllabus
CUSAT CS S4 Syllabus
Syllabus of CUSAT University
CUSAT B Tech Syllabus
Syllabus EEE CUSAT
CUSAT EC Syllabus
SMS CUSAT Syllabus
CUSAT CAT syllabus
Is CUSAT Syllabus Tough
MCA Syllabus CUSAT
CUSAT S5 IT Syllabus
CUSAT Syllabus S5
CUSAT EC S6 Syllabus
Syllabus S4 CS CUSAT
25th May 2018, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Re: CUSAT IT S3 Syllabus

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the Semester III Computer Organisation Syllabus of the Cochin University of Science and Technology
25th May 2018, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CUSAT IT S3 Syllabus

Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Kochi, Kerala, India. Founded in 1971, it has three campuses: two in Kochi and one in Kuttanad, Alappuzha, 66 km inland.

The Syllabus of the Semester III Computer Organisation Syllabus of the Cochin University of Science and Technology is given below

COMPUTER ORGANISATION

Module I

Basic structure of computers - Functional units - Basic operational concepts - Bus structures- Instructions & instruction sequencing. Hardware and software -Addressing modes -Assemblylanguage Stacks &Subroutines

Module II
Processing Unit Fundamental concepts Execution of acomplete instruction Hardwired control unit- microprogrammed control - control signals -microinstructions- microprogram sequencing- Branch address modification- Pre-fetching of micro instructions- Emulation.
Computer arithmetic - logic design for fast adders - multiplication - Booth s algorithm Fast multiplication - integer division - floating point numbers and operations.

Module III
Memory or ganization-Semiconductor RAM memories- internal organization of memory chips- Static and Dynamic memories -cache memories - mapp ing functions- replacement algorithms - virtual memory - address translations performance considerations interleaving - Secondary storage.

Module IV
Input-output or ganizations - interrupts Enabling & Disabling interrupts -handling multiple devices - device identification - vectored interrupts - interr upt nesting Simultaneous requests DMA - Buses - I/O interface circuits Standard I/O interfaces

For more Information you may Contact to the Cochin University of Science and Technology the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Cochin University of Science and Technology
Address: South Kalamassery, Kalamassery, Kochi, Kerala 682022
Phone: 0484 257 7290

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in