2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

30th April 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

CUSAT s3 civil syllabus

Myself Vivek, I am student of the Cochin University of Science and Technology B.tech Semester 3 Civil Engineering? So I am searching for the Cochin University of Science and Technology B.tech Semester 3 Civil Engineering syllabus? Can you please tell me how I can download this?
Similar Threads
Thread
CUSAT DAT Syllabus
S4 EEE Syllabus CUSAT
CUSAT S4 Civil Syllabus
Civil CUSAT
CUSAT EC S3 Syllabus
MBA cusat syllabus
CUSAT IT S3 Syllabus
Civil Engineering CUSAT
CUSAT EC S8 Syllabus
CUSAT CS S4 Syllabus
Syllabus EEE CUSAT
CUSAT Civil Engineering Department
CUSAT EC Syllabus
SMS CUSAT Syllabus
CUSAT CAT syllabus
MCA Syllabus CUSAT
CUSAT S5 IT Syllabus
CUSAT Syllabus S5
CUSAT EC S6 Syllabus
Syllabus S4 CS CUSAT
25th May 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Re: CUSAT s3 civil syllabus

Can you provide me the syllabus of Sem 3 under B Tech Civil Engineering Program offered by School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology?
25th May 2018, 01:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CUSAT s3 civil syllabus

The syllabus of Sem 3 under B Tech Civil Engineering Program offered by School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology is as follows:

AS15-1301 LINEAR ALGEBRA AND TRANSFORM TECHNIQUES

Module I

Linear Algebra 1: Rank of a matrix, solution of linear system of equations- existence, uniqueness, general form - Eigen values and Eigen vectors - properties of Eigen values -Diagonalization of a matrix - Cayley Hamilton theorem (without proof) Verification-Finding inverse and power of a matrix using it - Quadratic form-orthogonal reduction of quadratic form to Canonical form

Module II
Linear Algebra 2: Vector space-subspace-Linear dependence and independence-Spanning of a subspace- Basis and Dimension. Inner product- Inner product spaces - Orthogonal and Orthonormal basis Gram- Schmidt Orthogonalization process Linear Transformation

Module III
Fourier Analysis: Periodic function, Fourier series, Functions of arbitrary period, Even and odd functions, Half Range Expansion, Harmonic analysis, Complex fourier Series, Fourier Integrals, Fourier Cosine and Sine Transform, Fourier Transform.

Module IV
Laplace Transforms: Gamma functions and Beta function-Definition and properties, Laplace transforms. Inverse Laplace Transform, Shifting theorem, Transform of Derivative and Integrals, Solution of differential equation and integral equation using Laplce transform, Convolution, Unitstep function, Second Shifting theorem, Laplace transform of periodic function

References:
1. Kreyzig, E. (2011). Advanced Engineering Mathematics (10th edition) John Wiley &Sons, Hoboken, N.J.
2. Grewal, B. S. (2013). Higher Engineering Mathematics (43rd edition) Khanna Publishers, New Delhi
3. Hsiung, C. Y. and Mao, G. Y. Linear Algebra. World Scientific, New Jersey
4. Hoffman, K. and Kunze, R. (1971). Linear Algebra Prentice Hall of India, New Delhi
5. Venkataraman, M. K. Linear Algebra. (1999). The National Publishing Company, Chennai.

Syllabus Sem 3 B Tech Civil Engineering Cochin University of Science and Technology

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in