2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th December 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Sub Inspector Civil Recruitment

Hello sir, I want to apply for CRPF Sub Inspector post, so please tell me is there any Recruitment open for the CRPF Sub Inspector Civil?
9th December 2015, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Sub Inspector Civil Recruitment

Hello, at present 22.11.2015, there is no Recruitment open for CRPF Sub Inspector Civil, but in last month it was recruited many candidates on this post. So here I am providing you details of that recruitment for your future use.

CRPF Recruitment 2015 Details
Posts Name :-
Inspector / Overseer (Civil) : 03 Posts
Inspector / Overseer (Electrical) : 07 Posts
Sub Inspector / Civil (Overseer) : 91 Posts
Number of Posts : 101 Vacancies

Age Limit : age should not above than 52 years.

Eligibility :
Candidates belong From amongst the Officers of the Central Govt or Central Armed Police Force.
Candidates Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.

Pay Scale : will get paid Pay Band-2 Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 to Rs. 4600 per month salary.

Apply process :- eligible aspirants may apply through prescribed application form Integrity Certificate and vigilance clearance certificate as per Performa enclosed as Appendix “A”

And accomplish it on the address of the DIGP(Estt), Directorate General, C.R.P.F., Block No.-l, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 60 days from the issue date of advertisement.

Last Date for Submission application form : 13th October 2015

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in