2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th June 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

CRPF RTC Rajgir

Hello Sir, I want to join Recruit Training Centre, Rajgir of Central Reserve Police Force so can you please provide me the phone number of this centre to get the details about the centre? Also provide me the contact address of Recruit Training Centre, Rajgir?
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF HC ASI key
New DGP Of CRPF
Nalanda International University Rajgir
CRPF Age
Rajgir Nalanda University
CRPF Key
BSTDC Hotel Rajgir
Crpf si ro
CRPF Pay
Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank Rajgir IFSC Code
Crpf dc
Rpf crpf
Ssc kkr crpf
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
Crpf hc cm
Gd crpf
CRPF Result Board CRPF Result
Nalanda University Rajgir Vacancy
Pic of CRPF
Crpf pt
6th March 2020, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF RTC Rajgir

Can you tell me about the Facilities for Sports and Training available at CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) Recruit Training Centre, Rajgir?
6th March 2020, 08:16 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF RTC Rajgir

Establishment of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) Recruit Training Centre –5 was approved by MHA on 14/09/2004 and established on 11/03/2005 at Haridwar (Uttarakhand). Since suitable land could not be acquired for RTC-5 completely shifted at Dharampur (H.P) on 15/06/2005.

Later MHA accorded sanction on 09/11/2006 for acquisition of 168.70 acre land at Rajgir, District- Nalanda (Bihar) for establishment of RTC-V and RTC was shifted to Rajgir with its headquarters at GC, CRPF, Mokamaghat during May-2011 due to shortage of accommodation and lack of basic amenities at Rajgir location.

RTC-Rajgir has finally shifted in totality to its key location i.e. Rajgir on 15/12/2016.

Facilities for Sports and Training

SPORTS: -
Facilities to play Football, VolleyBall, Basket Ball, Hand Ball, Hockey, Kabaddi, Cricket, Badminton etc. are available and competitions at various levels are being organized.

TRAINING:-
This training institution has capacity to train 1215 Constable/Recruits at a time.

Contact Detail:
Recruit Training Centre, Rajgir
Village and Post- Nekpur
Police Station – Chabilapur
Dist- Nalanda (Bihar) Pin Code – 803016

Connectivity

By Train & Road

The Centre is located at Rajgir about 10 km from Rajgir Railway station and about 08 km from Rajgir town.

Rajgir is about 25 km from district HQR Bihar-Sharif

Rajgir is connected with state capital Patna via Bakhtiarpur by rail and road.

Rajgir is around 110 km from Patna. NH-30A connects between Patna and Bakhtiarpur (50 km). Further NH- 31 connects Bakhtiyarpur to Bihar Sharif (35 km) and finally Bihar-Sharif to Rajgir is connected by NH-82 (25 KM)

Sharmjeevi Exp (Train no-12391/12392) runs daily Between New delhi to Rajgir via Bakhtiarpur.

Budhpurnima Exp (Train no-14223/14224) runs daily Between Varanasi to Rajgir via Bakhtiarpur.

Howrah- Rajgir passenger (Train no-53043/53044) runs daily Between Howrah to Rajgir via Bakhtiarpur.

Apart from above, various Trains viz Bakhtiarpur-Rajgir passenger (53224), Danapur –Tiyara passenger (53232), Danapur-Rajgir intercity (13224), Bakhtiarpur Gaya passenger (53225) etc also runs.

Airport
Patna airport is about 120 km from Rajgir. Gaya airport is about 85 km from Rajgir.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in