2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

CRPF Age

Tell me the age limit and the eligibility criteria to apply for the Central Reserve Police Force CPRF Constable exam? also provide me the process to apply for this exam? tell me the date of the Central Reserve Police Force CPRF Constable exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
CRPF HC ASI key
New DGP Of CRPF
Kv crpf
HC Min in CRPF
CRPF Key
Crpf si ro
Cg crpf
CRPF Pay
How To Get Into CRPF
Crpf dc
Rpf crpf
Ssc kkr crpf
GNM Job in CRPF
CRPF Recruitment Assistant Sub Inspector CRPF Recruitment Job
Crpf hc cm
Gd crpf
Crpf dgp
CRPF Result Board CRPF Result
Pic of CRPF
Crpf pt
9th June 2018, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Age

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the ASI Stenographer Recruitment of the Central Reserve Police Force Will you Please Provide me the Eligibility Criteria And Age for the Recruitment ?
9th June 2018, 07:59 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Age

Central Reserve Police Force was established as the Crown Representative's Police on the 27th July'1939. It became the Central Reserve Police Force when the CRPF act was enacted on the 28th of December 1949. The force is now 77 years old.

The Eligibility Criteria for the CRPF ASI Stenographer Recruitment is given below

Qualifications:
Anyone applying to the position of ASI and SI (Stenographer) must have at a minimum passed their Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent from a board or university recognized by the central or state government.
The candidate should have an aptitude for stenography.

Age limit:
Candidates applying to the position of CRPF ASI and SI (Stenographer) position should be in the age group of 18-25.

About the Exam :

The written examination is conducted for those candidates who qualify the physical test. The written examination tests candidates on the following and comprises 225 marks in total.

Hindi or English Language
General Intelligence
Numerical Aptitude
Clerical Aptitude
Descriptive Paper (Essay writing and letter writing)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in