2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

26th October 2015, 11:35 PM
subodh kumar das

Re: CRPF Recruitment For Paramedical Staff

recruitment for the post of Group “B” and “C” Paramedical Staff.in crpf . post o.t thnicine
16th February 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello Guys , I want to Get Paramedical Staff Job in Central Reserve Police Force ,So For It here will you plzz Tell me Is CRPF latest Recruitment For Paramedical Staff ?
16th February 2016, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Friend I would like t6o tell you at that time Central Reserve Police Force Have No latest Recruitment for Paramedical Staff :

Have a Look , For your Reference Here I am sharing Details about Same Recruitment

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have passed 12th Examination From Recognized Board and Degree/Diploma in General Nursing with Registration.

Age Limit :

18 to 25 Years

Examination Fee :

Male Candidates Belonging to General/UR and OBC Category are required to pay Rs. 50/- as Examination Fee .

Female and Ex-Servicemen Candidates are Exempted from Payment of Examination Fee .
How to Apply :

Eligible and Desirous Candidates Can Send their Application in the Prescribed Format Complete in all Respect along with Examination Fee, Essential Certificates

Candidates are Advised to Apply for Only one post as Written Test for more than one Post on Same Date/Time.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in