2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st January 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: CRPF Delhi Staff Nurse

Can you tell me where on the official website of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) will I get information about recruitment for Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) Post?
31st January 2020, 06:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CRPF Delhi Staff Nurse

The Central Reserve Police Force is India's largest Central Armed Police Force. It functions under the authority of the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of India. The CRPF's primary role lies in assisting the State/Union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter insurgency.

To get information about recruitment for Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse) Post on the official website of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) follow the below given steps:

Visit the official website of CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)

Click to View All under Recruitments at the bottom of the home page

On the new page, you will get the Job openings

That page will look like this:

CRPF Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)

Eligibility
(i)Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the Nursing Council with 3½ years course in General Nursing and Midwifery; and
(ii) Must be registered with Central or State Nursing Council as a General Nurse and Mid-wife.

(Relaxable for Government servants up to 45 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government)

Contact Detail:
Central Reserve Police Force,
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003, India
E-mail : igadm[at]crpf[dot]gov[dot]in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in