2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th May 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Criteria Of JEXPO

I have completed 12th in PCM and I want to give Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEXPO) . Please tell me what is the Eligibility criteria for this Exam ? Am I eligible for it ? Please provide me its online application process so I will apply for it online .
Similar Threads
Thread
Jexpo Tips
TFW Format for JEXPO
JEXPO teacher
JEXPO Caunceling
JEXPO Result Pdf
JEXPO In
Jexpo wb
Jexpo tfw
Eligibility Criteria For JEXPO
JEXPO Sit
Result for JEXPO
JEXPO Eligiblity
Jexpo Job
JEXPO Ans Sheet
Polytechnic JEXPO
TFW for JEXPO
Syllabus Of JEXPO
Seats In JEXPO
JEXPO Age
JEXPO Cut Off
9th July 2018, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

Re: Criteria Of JEXPO

Hi buddy as I want to appear in JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) entrance exam and for here I am looking for eligibility criteria of this exam so will you plz let me know about the same??
9th July 2018, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Criteria Of JEXPO

JEXPO (WB Polytechnic) is a state level polytechnic entrance exam conducted by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.

Eligibility
Students must have cleared 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with English, Physical Science/Science, and Mathematics among others as subjects.

Students should have secured at least 35% aggregate (no rounding up) in the 10th class.

Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.

The date of birth should not be after 1st July 2003.

Exam Pattern
Exam Date: The examination will be held on 20th May 2018.
Type of Question: The question paper will contain objective type questions.
Duration: The exam duration will be two hours for each paper.
Papers: The paper consists of two sections, i.e. Paper 1 Mathematics and Paper 2 Physics and Chemistry.
No. of Question: Total 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
Marks: The examination will be of 200 marks.

Subjects Marks
Physics 50
Chemistry 50
Mathematics 100
Total 200

Syllabus
Mathematics Syllabus:

The mathematics section will contain different topics like Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Menstruation, Trigonometry and many others.
Physics Syllabus:

System of measurements & Measuring devices, Change of state, Matter & Energy, Rest and Motion, Displacement, Speed, velocity and Acceleration, Light, Sound, Newtons Laws of Motion, Work, Power, Energy, Structure of Atom, Properties of gases-pressure and temperature and many others.

Chemistry Syllabus:

Identification of matter: Physical and Chemical properties, Separation of Mixtures, Solution, Chemical reaction and chemical equation, Physical & chemical change, Oxygen, Oxides, acids, base and salts, Water, Nitrogen, Ammonia, Carbon, Fuel (Carbonaceous), Periodic Table, Chemical Bonding, Electronic theory of Oxidation & reduction and many others.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in