2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

23rd July 2015, 03:53 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Corporation Bank Clerk through IBPS

Of course the Corporation Bank has declared list of Candidates Selected for the Post of Probationary Clerks through IBPS score, but the eligible candidates will be issued with appointment orders after verification of Documents sent by IBPS and fulfillment of eligibility criteria in the Advertisement.

Candidates may note that the allotment by ibps is for the entire year upto 31.03.2016.

The appointment orders with postings will be issued in phased manners depending upon the vacancy position in the order of merit, category-wise.

Corporation Bank PO Clerk allotment notice

5th November 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to work as a clerk in the Corporation Bank so can you tell me how Corporation Bank heirs Clerk through IBPS
5th November 2015, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

Look friend IBPS is an organisation which do the hiring for the Bank clerk for most of the Banks including Corporation Bank and will depend on the cutt off the Bank.

I am giving you the process which IBPS do for the Clerk recruitment

Selection Process:

The selection process carried out in three stages,

Preliminary Examination

Main Examination and

Common Interviews conducted by IBPS.

1. Common Written Examination:

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Online Exam for Clerical Cadre posts.

The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main.

Preliminary exam

Total marks of Preliminary exam is 100

Duration of 1 hour for objective type questions &

Main exam’

Total marks of Main exam is 200

Duration of 2 hours for objective type questions.

All the tests except the Test of English Language will be available in English and Hindi.

Applicant will have to secure a minimum score in each test and also on total to be considered to be called for interview.

Common Interview:

Applicants who have been shortlisted in the examination for CWE Clerks-V will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations

Interviews will be conducted at select centres.

The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.

The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXSM candidates).

The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively.

The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CWE Clerks- IV and Interview.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in