2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

13th April 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Convocation NIT Srinagar

When will be the next convocation to be declared in NIT (National Institutes of Technology) Srinagar? I want to know about the date, venue and other programs in the Convocation? Is there any ticket for entry in it? Only students are allowed in the program in NIT (National Institutes of Technology) Srinagar?
Similar Threads
Thread
Convocation in LPU
PIC of NIT Srinagar
NIT Srinagar Hot
NIT Srinagar Com
Nit srinagar
NIT Srinagar NIT Srinagar
Www NIT Srinagar Com
IIT KGP Convocation
Convocation IIT BHU
NIT Srinagar cut off
PHD from NIT Srinagar
Cut Off For NIT Srinagar
Phd in NIT Srinagar
How is NIT Srinagar
NIT Srinagar UK
Welcome To NIT Srinagar
NIT Srinagar Acres
National Institute of Technology,Srinagar, Srinagar
26th July 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: Convocation NIT Srinagar

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Application Form for Applying Convocation Degree Certification of the National Institute of Technology, Srinagar ?
26th July 2018, 02:59 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Convocation NIT Srinagar

National Institute of Technology, Srinagar, formerly Regional Engineering College, Srinagar, is a public engineering and research institution, located in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, India.

The Procedure to get the Application Form for Applying Convocation Degree Certification of the National Institute of Technology, Srinagar let me tell you that At present the Application Form is Not Available The Convocation is Celebrated on 22 Sept 2018 So the Application Form may Available in the First Week of Sept 2018 the Application Form you may get by Going to the Official site of the National Institute of Technology, Srinagar

There At the Mid of the page you may get the Notification Section From there you may get the Application Form for Applying Convocation Degree Certification of the National Institute of Technology, Srinagar

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that Page

National Institute of Technology, Srinagar

Contact Details :
National Institute of Technology, Srinagar
Address: Department of Civil Engineering, NIT Srinagar, Hazratbal-190006 Srinagar Jammu and Kashmir, 190006
Phone: 0194 242 2032

Tags
convocation

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in