2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2014, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Common Eligibility Test for Teachers

Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conduct the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for appointment of eligible candidates as a teacher for classes I to VIII

Eligibility:
Classes I-V (Primary Stage):

Senior secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or

Senior Secondary or equivalent with at least 45% marks and passed in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed); or

Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage)
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education; or

Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed); or Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed); or

Pattern of Examination:
The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question. There will be no negative marking.

There will be 2 papers of CTET
(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V

(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII

A person who wants to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II)

Fees for CTET-SEPT Exam
General / OBC Category (Paper-I or Paper-II): Rs.600/-; Paper-I & Paper-II: Rs.1000/- SC / ST/ Diff. Abled (Paper-I or Paper-II): Rs. 300/-; Paper-I & Paper-II: Rs.500/-

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in