2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th January 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Cl 231 iitb

Hii sir, I wants to get the Syllabus of the Practical lab Subject CL 231 Solid Mechanics of the Chemical Engineering of the IIT Bombay :
Similar Threads
Thread
Iitb epm
Mea iitb
Iitb cc
Me 201 iitb
Sop iitb
Mm 207 iitb
SPI Lab IITB
IITB MBA Cut Off
Kvv iitb
Oat iitb
Iitb cen
Me iitb
Iitb cms
Jkv iitb
Ee 225 iitb
Iitb pg
Tcs iitb
Me 113 IITB
IITB Phd
Me 209 iitb
20th January 2017, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Cl 231 iitb

As you Asking for the Syllabus of the Practical lab Subject CL 231 Solid Mechanics of the Chemical Engineering of the IIT Bombay the Syllabus is given below

Rigid and deformable solids; Method of sections for evaluating internal forces in bodies - review of free body diagrams; Concept of stress - normal and shear stresses;

State of stress; Concept of strain - normal and shear strains; State of strain; Hookes law; Constitutive relations; Axially loaded members, force and deflections;

Indeterminate systems and compatibility conditions; Simple indeterminate systems and lack of fit problems;
Generalized Hookes law; Stress in cylindrical and spherical shells; Thin-Walled Pressure Vessels; Torsion of circular shafts - determinate and simple indeterminate systems.
Elastic theory of bending of beams; Shear force and bending moment diagrams; Bending and shearing stresses in beams of symmetrical cross-section; Concept of shear flow and shear centre; Principle of superposition and its limitations.

Transformation of plane stress and strain; Principal stresses and strains; Mohrs circle. Bending deflection of beams by direct integration method; Application of direct integration method to simple indeterminate systems. Elastic buckling of compression members.

For more details you may Contact to the IIT Bombay the Contact details Are given below

Contact details :
IIT Bombay
Address: IIT Area, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Phone: 022 2572 2545

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in