2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

3rd December 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Re: Chaudhary Charan Singh University Online Result

Hello, sir I am a student of B.com stream of Chaudhary Charan Singh University and I am waiting for result, so please tell me how can I see Online Result of B.com 1st year?
3rd December 2015, 06:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Chaudhary Charan Singh University Online Result

Hii friend, here I am providing you a process to watch online result of B.com 1st year from official website of Chaudhary Charan Singh University.

Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) was founded in 1965, to provide to the needs of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh. This University celebrated its silver jubilee in 1991.

Chaudhary Charan Singh was borne on December 23, 1902 in village Noorpur, town Hapur, District Gaziabad of Uttar Pradesh.

Process to watch online result of Chaudhary Charan Singh University:-

Go to the official website of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University. This site look like this page.

Now you can click on the “Result online” option which locate at left side of the page.

When you can click on this option a new window will be open like this screen.

You can click on the “Professional Courses/B.Ed. Result” link, again a new window will be open like this.

In this window you can select course, year or semester and type your roll number in the box.

In Few seconds your results will be displayed on the scree.

Contact details:-

Registrar
CCS University –
Meerut 200005

Phone No. +91 121 2763539

Fax No. +91 121 2764777

e-mail: registrar@ccsuniversity.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in