2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th July 2015, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut Online Registration for Examination

Chaudhary Charan Singh University is also known as Meerut University. It is a public and state university which is located in the city of Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.

It was established in 1965.

You are looking for the details regarding the Online Registration for Examination of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University. So I want to tell you that the date for filling the form is gone now the admit card is available on the website.

I am providing you the process by which you can fill the form next year:

Go to the official website of the University.
Looks Like:

There you will see the Regular 1st Year option on the right of the webpage. Click on that option a webpage will open which will look like this:

From there you can apply for the exam online..!!

Chaudhary Charan Singh University
CCS University Main Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 200005

Map:
[MAP]Chaudhary Charan Singh University Uttar Pradesh [/MAP]
14th December 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Re: Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut Online Registration for Examination

Hii sir, I am the Student of the Chaudhray Charan Singh University? I wants to know the process to get registered for the Examinations please give me the procedure ?
14th December 2015, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

Chaudhary Charan Singh University, formerly Meerut University, is a public state university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university was established in 1965.

As you asking for the Examination registration process the process is as follow:
Go to the official site of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University

There you may see the link of the Examination Schemes on the right corner of the page Click on that

It may redirected you to the page of the Examination portal there you may find the information related to the Examination

Here I am giving you the snapshot of that page
Chaudhary Charan Singh University Examination

for nay queries you may contact to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University the contact details are given below :

Contact details
:
Chaudhary Charan Singh University
Address: CCS University Main Road, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 200005

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in