2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2014, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CG TET exam date and admit card

Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) conducts Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) Examination.
Chhattisgarh TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Chhattisgarh.

Exam date:
This year the exam has been done on the 31-08-2014. So you have to try next year.

Admit Card:
Admit card is not available on the official website of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board so you have to wait for the next year.

Admit Cards can be downloaded from: August 2014

Date of Examination: 31-08-2014 (Sunday).

Time of Exam:

Paper I: From 09:15 AM to 11:45 A.M.

Paper II: 02:15 P.M to 04:45 P.M.

CG TET exam syllabus

pdf file atteched..................
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CG TET exam syllabus.pdf (340.8 KB, 88 views)
23rd March 2015, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me about the CG TET (Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test) exam dates as I want to apply for the exam?
23rd March 2015, 12:45 PM
Super Moderator

Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Chhattisgarh State Council of Educational Research and Training, Raipur conducts recruitment of Teachers for Classes I to VIII through Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test.

Important Dates 2015 (Tentative)

Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: July 2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: August 2015
Dates for Payment of Fees through Online: August 215
Dates for Payment of Fees through Offline: August 2015
Date of Examination: August 2015

Educational Qualification for Chhattisgarh Teachers Eligibility Test:

Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage):

Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education

OR

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 45% marks and 2-years Diploma in Elementary Education, in accordance with the NCTE

OR

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).

OR

Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education

Minimum Educational Qualification for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII (Elementary Stage):

Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
OR

Graduation with minimum 50% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)

OR

Graduation with minimum 45% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Regulations.

OR

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).

OR

Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/ B.Sc.Ed.

OR

Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)

Tags
admit card, exam date

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in