2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th December 2012, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Excise Online Return File

Here I am giving you details of the online return file for central excise as below:-

In continuation of its efforts for trade facilitation, CBEC has rolled-out a new centralized, web-based and workflow-based software application called Automation of Central Excise and Service Tax (ACES) in all 104 Commissionerates of Central Excise, service Tax and large Tax Payer Units (LTUs) as on 23rd December, 2009. ACES is a Mission Mode project (MMP) of the Govt. of India under the national e-governance plan and it aims at improving tax-payer services, transparency, accountability and efficiency in the indirect tax administration in India. This application has replaced the current applications of SERMON, SACER, and SAPS used in Central Excise and Service Tax for capturing returns and registration details of the assesses.

If you want to get whole details about the the online return file for central excise then you can see given below attachments:-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Central Excise Manual for Online Return File.pdf (173.9 KB, 82 views)
18th May 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Re: Central Excise Online Return File

I don’t know how to fill the online return of Central Excise. Will you please tell me about the procedure to fill the online return of Central Excise?

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in