2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

1st April 2013, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Excise Tax Forms

Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax Commissionarate, Noida came into existence w.e.f.. August 1997 on bifurcation of erstwhile Commissionerate of Customs and Central Excise, for getting the form follow the steps given below:

You have to go on this website. Then you have to open the Central Excise forms. Then you have to see the more list. Like you have to click on the APPLICATION FOR CENTRAL EXCISE REGISTRATION.
Then you have move on this page. Then you have to enter the user name & password. Then click on the sign in button.

This login page image is as follows:

where i am attched the word file it:

The tax form will be available on this page very soon so stay tuned with this page, currently following forms are available…

Form No. Form Title
A.-1 APPLICATION FOR CENTRAL EXCISE REGISTRATION [see rule 9 of Central Excise Rules, 2002]

A.C. 1 Account of Removal from FTZ, EOU and SEZ to Domestic Tariff Area - [See Rule 17(2) of the Central Excise Rules, 2002 read with Notification No. 59/2001-C.E. (N.T.)]

A.R.E. 1 Application for removal of excisable goods for export by (Air/Sea/Post/Land) - [See Rule 18/19 of the Central Excise Rules, 2002 read with Notification Nos. 19/2004-C.E. (N.T.) and 42/2001-C.E. (N.T.)]

A.R.E. 2 Combined application for removal of goods for export under claim for rebate of duty paid on excisable materials used in the manufacture and packing of such goods and removal of dutiable excisable goods for export under claim for rebate of finished stage Central Excise Duty or under bond without payment of finished stage Central Excise Duty leviable on export goods - [See Rule 18/19 of the Central Excise Rules, 2002, read with Notification Nos. 21/2004-C.E. (N.T.) and 43/2001-C.E. (N.T.)]

A.R.E. 3 Application for removal of excisable goods from a factory or a warehouse to another warehouse - [See Rule 20(2) of the Central Excise Rules, 2001, read with C.B.E. & C. Circular Nos. 579/16/2001-CX and 581/18/2001-CX]
Attached Files
File Type: doc Central Excise form page.doc (151.5 KB, 94 views)
19th March 2015, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

I want to get Central Excise Tax registration form for that I want to get process of getting this so will you please provide me that ?
19th March 2015, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to get Central Excise Tax registration form for that you want to get process of getting this so here I am giving you same:

Firstly go on official website of Central Board of Excise and Customs.

On that page upper side you have to go on Central Excise section.

On that section you have to click on forms option.

On new page you have to do click on FORM A-1 option.

And than you will get your registration form in a PDF file.

Here is the image of that page:

Here is the attachment of that form:

Central Excise Tax Registration Form

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Central-Excise-Tax-Registration-Form.pdf (137.1 KB, 55 views)

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in