2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd June 2015, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment Advertisement PDF

I have already given the IBPS Clerk exam and qualified in this exam looking for the Central Bank Of India Clerk Recruitment Advertisement in PDF format. Will you please provide me process to check advertisement and tell me pay scale of Clerk in this bank?
8th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Re: Central Bank of India Clerk Recruitment Advertisement Pdf

Hii Guys , Would you please tell me Is Central Bank of India latest Clerk Recruitment Advertisement , If yes then also give me details for same ?
8th December 2015, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Bank of India Clerk Recruitment Advertisement Pdf

Friend On your asking Here I would like to tell you that Central Bank of India have no latest Clerk Recruitment Advertisement .

But for your future Here I am Sharing Information of Previous Clerk Recruitment of Central Bank of India :

Age Limit:

Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years.

Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Educational Qualification:

Candidate must possess Degree (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline from Recognized University as such by the Central Government.

Application Fee Details:

Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- for General & OBC and Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.

Selection Procedure:

Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Score obtained in IBPS Clerk CWE and Personal Interview.

Here I am attaching Pdf file which having Recruitment Advertisement 2013 details for Clerk post of Central Bank of India

Central Bank of India Clerk post Recruitment Advertisement 2013 details

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in