2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th December 2015, 04:20 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Central Bank Of India Advertisement Clerk

As per my knowledge Central bank is conducted by BPS organisation. When the IBPS has announced the advertisement this is same for the Central bank of India.

According to me IBPS has invites its recruitment in a one at two times. That is in months of July and other in month of December/January.

Central Bank of India will release the notification advertisement about Central Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2016- 17 Jobs Vacancies for Management Trainee/ Scale I, II & III/ Assistant Manager Registration Apply Online Application Form.

Eligibility Criteria for Central Bank of India Clerk :
The candidates must have Graduation in any discipline from the recognized university with age in between 21 to 28 years.

After the candidates gets selected in the interview he /she will get Salary / Pay Scale in the range of Rs.7300 to Rs.19300.In addition these salary, candidates will also get extra benefits like DA,HRA and other health benefits.
29th February 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Narendra. I am from Mumbai. I have heard about the Central Bank Of India Advertisement Clerk. Can you provide me some information regarding it. How can I find it from its website?
29th February 2016, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

Central Bank of India is amongst the public sector banks of India.

It was established in the year 1911.

It’s headquarter is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.

As you have asked about the Central Bank of India clerk advertisement, I
want to tell you that the bank has not released any advertisement for the
clerk.

I found following results from its website

In-charge for FLCC (Financial Literacy cum Counseling Center) one each at
Narsinghpur and Sagar districts of Madhya Pradesh on Contract basis-for the
year 2016-17

IMPORTANT: Last date of receipt of applications- 18.01.2016

Recruitment of Incharge for CENT-FLCC (Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Centre) for BARAN District (Rajasthan) on Contract basis for one year
IMPORTANT: LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS –11.01.2016

Advertisement for Engagement of Director for RSETI on contract Basis for 2016-17 at Sagar, Madhya Pradesh
IMPORTANT: Last date of receipt of applications- 18.01.2016.

Advertisement for Engagement of Faculty(One) and Office Assistant(One) for RSETIs(Rural Self Employment Training Institute) at DEOGARH, Odisha on contract basis for the year 2016-17
IMPORTANT: Last date of receipt of applications- 31.01.2016.

Advertisement for Engagement of Director for RSETIs(Rural Self Employment Training Institute) Seoni and Counselor for FLCC (Financial Literacy cum Counseling Centre) ,Seoni on contract basis
IMPORTANT: Last date of receipt of applications- 08.01.2016.

For more details, you can refer to the Central Bank of India, website
For that you can follow steps given below
Go to Central Bank of India website
Then click on Careers, the page open look like

Here you will find the details regarding the recruitment of clerk when available.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in