2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th January 2018, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CDS Exam SSB Date

According to me yes, selection of candidates are based on total marks secured in Combined Defence Services Exam and SSB test and here I will let you know dates of Combined Defence Services Exam 1 with further information.

Exam centres
Agartala, Gangtok, Panaji (Goa), Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Patna, Aizawl, Imphal, Port Blair, Allahabad, Itanagar, Raipur, Bangalore, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bareilly, Jammu, Sambalpur, Bhopal, Jorhat, Shillong, Chandigarh, Kochi, Shimla, Chennai, Kohima, Srinagar, Cuttack, Kohima, Srinagar, Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Dehradun, Lucknow, Delhi, Madurai, Tirupati, Dharwar, Mumbai, Udaipur, Dispur, Nagpur, Vishakhapatnam

Selection procedure
The candidates will be provided admission to INA, IMA, Air Force Academy, and Officers Training Academy through Written Examination, Personality Test and Interview

The candidates will be placed in the order of merit on the basis of the total marks secured by them in the written examination and in the SSB tests.

The final selection will be made in order of merit subject to medical fitness and suitability in all other respects and number of vacancies available

Application fee
200/- via Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card or at SBI via Chalan

Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from Payment of fee)

Syllabus
The Syllabus for the CDS 2017 exam contains topic from the subjects English, General Knowledge and Mathematics. Below you may find the detailed topics:

Elementary Mathematics:-
Arithmetic
Algebra
Trigonometry
Geometry
Mensuration
Statistics

General Knowledge:-
Questions are based on current topics, science, history of India, geography, etc.

English:-
This paper tests candidates knowledge in the English language.

Tentative dates for exam 1
Notification Release: 2nd week November 2018

Last Date for Submission of Applications: 1st week December 2018

Date of CDS Exam-I: 1st week February 2019

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in