2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th May 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

CDAC Mohali

Hello sir I am here as I want to get the contact detail of the C-DAC Centre @ Mohali so will you please provide me the contact detail??
Similar Threads
Thread
PTU Campus Mohali
Ibs MBA mohali
ICMR Mohali
CDAC Mohali Clerk Exam Date
Address Of HCL Mohali
Map of NIPER Mohali
IISER Mohali
IBS MBA Mohali
Mohali MBA
NIIFT Mohali Map
CSE Mohali is valid
MBA Mohali
LPU Mohali
CDAC Center and Career Opportunities after CDAC
PNB Phase 7 Mohali
IIST Mohali
CDAC Mohali Courses
DAV Schools In Mohali
NIIFT Mohali
CDAC Mohali TET test result
28th May 2016, 02:25 PM
Super Moderator

Re: CDAC Mohali

Center for Electronics Design & Technology of India (CEDTI), Mohali was setup in May 1989.

The mission of this Institute is to train manpower in electronic design & technology by offering a variety of training programmes in diverse aspects of electronics design, product development, production technology, maintenance engineering, information technology and quality control, etc.

In December 2002, CEDTI Mohali merged with C-DAC with a primary mandate to promote high end R&D along with education and training.

The centre is engaged in design and deployment of world class IT and electronics solutions in the following domains:

-Health Informatics

-Multilingual Technologies

-Professional Electronics

-Software Technologies

-Cyber Forensics and Security

-Multimedia Technologies

Center offers high-end courses like M.Tech in VLSI as well as ME in Electronic Product Design Technology (EPDT).

Short term value added courses and diploma are designed for knowledge based skill development.

It also offers courses for foreign participants, sponsored by MEA under ITEC/SCAAP programs.

Centre operates from its own impressive building located in the ELTOP (Electronics Town of Punjab) Complex amidst a large number of industries, manufacturing electronic products relating to computers, peripherals, communication equipment and components, offering a great professional challenge to the faculty and staff of the Centre.

Products
High Performance, Grid & Cloud Computing (HGC)
Multilingual Computing
Professional Electronics including Embedded & VLSI
Cyber Security
Software Technologies
Health Informatics
Education & Training

Contact Detail:
C-DAC
A-34, Industrial Area
Phase VIII, Mohali
Chandigarh - 160 071
India.